The night mare she thought she had

"Mommy!!! NO this can't be happening no don't leave me mom please stay here with me!!" "Haaaaaaaaa" Oh it was just a dream I'm glad I woke up in my own bed.
First of all my name is Macey More and my dad died just when I was a baby and I'm glad that my mom is still here.
Someone knocks on my door and I thank it's my mom so I tell her to come in but my grandma walks in instead. "Hi grandma good morning."
"Good morning sweetie come and eat breakfast then get read." So I walk downstairs and ate my breakfast and then clean my plate off then ran upstairs. I got in my room and what the *. All my things were in suit cases and boxes but a bag of my old close and some close for today then my passport on my bed I grab it and look to where I am going and it says Hollywood. OMG, I've always wanted to go there I'm so happy about this I can't believe me and mom are going to live in Hollywood. I run to my bathroom dancing and turn on my shower then back out I take off my close grab my music player and turn on my favorite song and get in the shower. After im done I put on my towel and one on my head too then plug in my wond where you can curl or straighten. Then I dressed I pull my hair in a bun and do my make up. I take my hair out and make sure it's dry then straighten it then curl the bottom. I then look at my self I'm warning my usual T-shirt that shows a little some short shorts and my skating shoes ( and yes I skate board.) I then go down stairs and dance around the table and my grandparents start to laugh I grab my grandmas hand and pull her up with me then get her to dance with me and we all laugh together. Then grandma tells me to go start bringing my things down stairs. "Hey gran where's mom." "Sweetie don't you remember she's dead of an heart attack." "Oh right sorry." And I run upstairs. I start to grab my stuff and taking them out to my car that's a mustang with butterfly doors. I put my things in side and tell my grandparents goodbye and start to drive all the way to Hollywood. On my way there I start to cry a little then I had to pull over at a gas station and fine my face then get a bag of chips and left.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY YOU GUYS MY NAME IS JOANNA AND I'M THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK I KNOW THIS FIRST CHAPTER IS SHORT AND BORING BUT ITS MY FIRST BOOK I HAVE WROTE ON HERE SO I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND COMET TO LOVE YOU GUYS