{20}

"Ready to go?" I smiled as Avi got into the passenger seat of my car.

He pushed up on his glasses and shook his head, looking down nervously.

I just kept smiling, and I took one of his hands in my own. "It'll be alright. I promise you."

He looked up at me, and I leaned over, giving a quick kiss before driving off in the direction of school.

~~~

I wrapped an arm around Avi's waist as I hold my tray in the other. "You have lunch right?" I asked him.

He nodded, looking down to his shoes. I walked up to the table I normally sat at. "Hey guys."

They all looked up, making a face when they saw Avi. Some of their significant others were there as well. They all knew Avi, and they all liked to pick on him. They thought he left this school.

"Hope you don't mind. I brought my boyfriend," I smiled and sat down, pulling Avi with me.

They continued to stare at us, more especially Avi.

"Is there a problem?" I asked, beginning to eat my lunch.

"Uh.. No." They all replied and stuttered.

I smiled and nodded, looking over at Avi. "Good," I said as I leaned forward.

I kissed him.

a/n: hehehe iMessage is over! I hope you all like the book, and there's going to be another book in the social media series! It might be posted tonight or maybe tomorrow!
- Kik// mavi (completed)
- iMessage// avin (completed)
- Twitter DMs// scavi (coming soon)
- Wattpad Messages// kavi (coming soon)
- Instagram DMs// tivi (coming soon)
   ~ Katie 🦁