Chapter 8

I had January a week ago. She looks like Hayes so much. She has his eyes and his nose. It's so cute!!! He always has her. When she falls asleep he takes her to out room and lays down on the bed with her.

She is such a good baby. Hayes knows that January is his when I was giving birth I told him and then Shawn came in and tried to take her but then I told him everything he was pissed off at ms but I don't care he's having Kyle in 2 weeks so he can fuck off!!

Taylor's POV

Hayes has January half the time. But when he doesn't I have her or one of the boys. Meg has January daring the night while Hayes works nights at his new job so he can support his family. There getting married now and the ring is really big. I thank they are planing on having a bother kif but I can't let that happen. She just had January no more for right now..

Maybe when January is 1 they can have another kid. But not while they are living with me right now at least. Don't get me wrong I love all 3 of them but we will have to move if there family gets any bigger. My mom is in love with the baby she keeps on asking me if I'm going to have a kid soon.

To be honest I want a kid. Me and Cyndin aren't married now and I don't thank she wants a kid because of January right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I know its short but I'm tired.. And I have really bad shin splints and I'm in a lot of pain. That's what I get for playing softball. 😴😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~