Chapter 5

Hayes POV

I never though that they would be this serious. Don't get me wrong im happy for them but still. I love her and I don't want her to get hurt. I saw something the other night. If I tell her it might brake her hart. Maybe if I tell her she would come to me but who am I kidding. She's having his baby.

I will tell her later maybe. This is going to be hard because Taylor might kill him so I will tell her when we are alone. I hope she wont tell Taylor and he wont get mad. I really love her. I want to be with her for the reset of my life. Who cares if she is having his kid.

Meg's POV

I toke him out in to the hall and started to ask him what's wrong he wouldn't answer me. So I took my hands to his face and made him look into my eyes. "Hayes Benjamin Grier what's wrong?? I thought that you would be happy for me and him." I said starting to tear up. " Meg I am happy for you but he's not being so truth full to you." He said and my hart sank when he said that. "What do you mean?" "He's cheating on you. I didn't want to tell you. I don't like seeing the girl I love hurt."

Did he just say that? He loves me and Shawn is cheating on me. Man what do I do? I looked at him and ran down the hall but he caught up to me. Grate I ran from a football player wow go me. He grabbed my waist and turned me around. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me. I kissed him back a the backed up.

"Did he really do that?" I asked about to cry. "Yes he did it right in front of me and on his phone she is saved as Baby girl. Meg im so sorry." He said. I was really happy that he told me now then never. I gave him another kiss and hug and went back to the room. I walked in turned Shawn around. I looked in his eyes then I slapped him on the face.

"Why would you cheat on me. I having your baby and you cheat. We are over I don't ever want to see you ever again and you kid will never see you either. Good bye Shawn Mendes." I said and walked out of the room Hayes wasn't out there so I went to my room to pack everything and leave.

When I got in there Hayes was already doing that for me. I smiled at him and got everything out of the bathroom and put it in my bag. "Thank you for helping me. I'm leaving in 1 hour to go back to Indiana." " I know that's why I'm coming with you. You need someone with you daring all of this. I texted Taylor and told him and he said okay and that he trust me more then Shawn right now then anything." I smiled at him and thanked him.

1 hour later

We where on the pain and I was laying my head on his shoulder leasing to my music. We where about to land and I was happy. I would get to see my mom and then I would be with Hayes all the time. He makes he happy. Shawn better stay way or the most in portent boys in my life will kill him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know its short. Sorry that I haven't updated in a long time so ya. Have a good day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~