Secret #6

Roc.....

I opened my eyes to Jazmine staring at me with wide eyes

"I, I am so sorry" she said, touching her lips and backing away.

"No, it's fine" I said, still taken away by what just happened. "I actually wanted to tell you that....I love you. I've felt this way long enough without telling you. Every time I see you with Prod, my heart aches all over again. And as I look in your eyes whenever you're with him, I see fear. Fear of what may happen next. Fear of losing your life. And not to be forward but trust and believe baby girl, if you were with me, you would never be scared. I would spoil your cute ass to death. You wouldn't have to even lift a finger when you're with me. I would love you the way no other man has. And I will MAKE love to you like no other man ever has. You are my queen and for years I have been waiting to tell you this and now that I have, I...."

"Roc, no, no no no no no. I can't do this. I'm with Prod, this is so wrong. Oh my God if he finds out, I'm dead. I have to get out of here" she said walking back and forth now panicking

"Listen, just calm down, just....."

"Calm down? Tf you mean calm down? If I get caught, I'm dead. Do you not realize how..."

"Look, don't worry about that right now. The only thing that matters now is us" I said looking deep into her eyes. As our gazes got deeper, our lips got closer and once again I felt the touch if her soft lips.

Meanwhile

Ray.....

As I walked into the unusually dark house, I knocked in the door and waited for a response. I stood and after getting no answer, I turned the knob and the door was unlocked. As I walked inside, I stepped over some broken glass.

"Prod!" I called his name repeatedly in the still air

After getting no answer, I searched the house expecting to find him but I didn't. Where the hell was he?

As I searched all over the house, I finally found him in the backyard

"Prod?"

I saw his still body laying in his pool

"PROD!I" I yelled as I ran over to my

unconscious friend.

I lifted him out and checked....ok he has a pulse. I immediately called 911 and awaited the arrival of the ambulance.

........

Pacing in the ER, waiting for some news on Prod. I had called Jacob, Jaz, and even Roc even thought he may not care at the moment and also told his aunt who was basically like a mother to him but she was,unfortunately, out of town.

While waiting, in comes Jacob, Jaz, and to my surprise, Roc. I gave him a puzzled look and knowing what I was inferring replied "She made me"

Another hours wait and finally the doctor came out to give us the info on Prod.

"Your friend is doing fine but has a little liquid in his lungs that we couldn't flush out"

"ok what does that mean?" Jacob asked

"He's just gonna need some rest and someone to be with him at all times to control the amount of liquid he consumes."

"Ok thank you can we see him?"

"No, I'm afraid he's not stable yet but come back tomorrow and you can visit."

We all walked to the parking lot and silence fell upon us. everyone was still pretty upset at Prod and Roc for starting the whole scene at the bar-b-q.

"Ok guys I gotta get back to my family," Jacob said as he saluted off and headed to his car

"Ummm yea I need to go call Prod's aunt and give her the update" Ray said walking away

Roc and I made our way back to his house in silence. When we got inside, unchanged into my pajamas and sat in the couch

"I feel really bad like Prod almost died and it's my fault" I said near tears

I really did feel bad I mean Prod is a complete ass, don't get me wrong... but I still live him and I don't like to see him hurt

Roc sat there, silent, holding my hands and unsure if what to say. I could see arguing with himself in what he should say.

"It's ok babe. Can we just sit here?"

He nodded in agreement and as I laid there in his arms, we gently fell asleep

Ray...

I came back to Roc's house after talking everything out with Prod's aunt and it find Roc and Jazz all cuddled up in the couch

*snap, snap*

Of course I'm going to need some proof just in case Prod doesn't believe me......

~~that sneaky son of a 😝 Ray! What is his problem??

Anyway, peeps tell me how the story is and yes I know it's been a WHILE since I updated... sowwy

-Rate

-comment

-vote~~