"The conversation has already ended. It's a no."

"Kyunnie, please hear me out first."

"I already did. It's still no."

"Why not?!"

He fixated his gaze on her. "Because I love you."

Haneul caught her breath. She already knew that fact but it still surprises her at times. She gnawed her lower lip. "I.. I love you, too, Kyunnie.. but.."

He furrowed his brows. "I really hate those buts."

"Can you hear me out first? The rest of what I was about to say, that is."

He sighed in resignation. "Go on."

"Well, you know how much the exams and the competition means to me, right? And I'm really grateful that you're there by my side. You even help me study."

"So.. where's the problem in that?"

"Well, the thing is.." Ugh. It's so embarrassing to admit but she has to. "I can't really concentrate when you're around. I may sound like some crazy girl who's madly in-love with you --"

"Aren't you?" He gave her a teasing smile.

Her cheeks flushed. "N-no! Not to that extent but.. umm.." Okay. She's lying. She's hopelessly in-love with him, but of course she's too shy and prideful to admit it. She sighed. "I can't focus on anything other than you. You.. always make my heart beat like crazy that I wonder sometimes if it's still normal and I always long to be near you--" WAIT, SHE'S BLURTING OUT TOO MUCH. "Gaahh! It's not what I --"

Kyuhyun chuckled. "You want to have some break but it seems like you're the one who can't stay away from me."

UGH. Why is she so stupid? "Alright, alright! But what I'm getting at is.. we have these review sessions that don't always end up in anything related to academics because we tend to.." Her voice trailed off. She knows she's blushing now.

"Tend to what?" He asked innocently.

"Don't act so clueless! You're the one to blame why we can't study at all."

"Kissing is part of the lesson." He said casually.

"Gaahhh! Shut up! Don't just say those things!"

He laughed. "You're really adorable when you're like that."

She averted her gaze. "S-stop it."

His face looked thoughtful. "I understand what you're saying, but I still won't agree to that space you're asking."