[14] Tears Don't Fall

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Don't even say it," I pointed out.

"Open season on your pussy," he finished.

"I told you not to say it," I hissed.

"But I want to have sex with you so fucking bad. My body's been aching to have sex with you ever since that night a year and a half ago."

"Babe, not tonight. My body's really sore from the rough housing you've been doing to it the past four nights."

"And five nights won't hurt. Perhaps it'll take the soreness away," Jason replied.

"No. And that's final. Now let me sleep."

I changed into one of Jason's T-shirts and crawled into bed. Jason stripped down to his boxers and crawled into bed with me. "Goodnight, babe. I love you."

"I love you too."

Jason kissed my nose and then we were out.

///TWO YEARS LATER\\\

{Monday, September 12, 2016}

"Bye, Mom. I'm leaving for the bus stop," Zelda called out to me.

"Honey, you need your lunch box."

Zelda grabbed her lunch box off the kitchen table and then left for the bus stop with Jason and Liam. 'Damn, I can't believe my little princess is already eleven and she's in fifth grade. I can't believe Liam is already five and going into kindergarten.'

When I'm finished in the kitchen, I went upstairs. Right now Jason and I are fighting, so we aren't talking to each other. I hope this fighting stops soon, it's not good for a couple with two kids.

That's when I heard the front door open and then shut. I grabbed a pocketknife from Jason's nightstand drawer and went downstairs.

Standing there is Jason. "Jason, you scared the shit out of me. What are you doing home? I thought you had work?"

"Babe, I'm really sorry for how much of a dick I've been being to you. And I want to let you know that I love you so damn much and I can't live without you in my life. Babe, I'm really sorry."

I dropped the pocketknife as I jumped into Jason's arms. I began sucking on his neck as I murmured, "Jason, I forgive you. Now please fuck me."

"Okayyyyyyy," he answered.

I continued to suck on Jason's neck as he carried me upstairs. As he walked down the hallway to our bedroom, he bumped into things. Once our bedroom door was closed, he carried me over to the bed and laid me down. He started kissing my lips roughly. After a few moments, he pulled away. "Oh, my God. Maci, you're so damn sexy."

That's when I had a flashback of three weeks before we slept together eleven years ago—I was thirteen and Jason was fifteen.

'Jason and I were sitting in Jason's family room on the couch. Him and I were watching TV. Jason turned his attention to me. "Maci, have I told you that I love you a lot and I'm happy to have a girlfriend like you?"

"I believe you have, baby," I answered, smiling at him. He returned a smile.

He leaned in and kissed me on my lips. That's when Michael (Jason's stepdad) and Jamie (Jason's mom) came into the living room. "You two are such an adorable couple," Jamie replied to us.

"Thanks, Mom," Jason answered.

Jason turned his attention to me and smiled at me. "So, um, in two weeks my mom and stepdad are going to be out of town and I'm gonna have the entire house all to myself. Do you wanna come over for dinner?" he asked me.