The beginning

(Ok so the song is Misa no Uta (Misa's song) from Death Note but I felt it worked well here given who I'm shipping Ciel's sister with (Also girl is 18 but allowed Ciel to take control of the manor and take his place as the queen's watchdog)~

JessieJoestar~)

Sebastian wandered into the young miss's room, opening up the curtains, he turned to notice the sleeping girl had not stirred whatsoever so he sat on the side of her bed and patted her head. The girl groaned slightly before shifting her head to look up at the demon butler. With a slight sigh and a smile Sebastian spoke softly "Good morning, Miss Adela."

"Oh please." She spoke, rubbing her eyes "You know you can just say Adela."

"I apologise but we must move onto the choice of tea and breakfast, also, your aunt, Madam Red shall be visiting today."

"For the Jack the Ripper case?" Adela questioned, sitting up in her bed, adjusting her nightgown.

"Yes, now for breakfast, Scone, Toast or Porridge with an extra helping of honey?"

"...I'll have the toast please, along with Earl Grey tea, please."

"Of course."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adela had picked a dark maroon dress given the fact her aunt thought highly of the colour, besides, dark red didn't look too bad on her. As she descended the stairs to the door of the manor, Madam Red and her new butler strode in. As Adela reached the bottom stair, Madam Red rushed over to her, gently taking both hands "Ah... You match this shade so well..." Red muttered, as Adela noticed the new butler stare curiously at her. "Ah! Yes!" Madam Red said, turning to the butler "Adela, this is Grell."

After a moment of silence, Adela decided to speak first "It's a pleasure to meet my aunt's new butler."

Grell looked like he was about to cry before leaping at Adela "SO CUTE!" He yelled, hugging the girl tightly. It took Sebastian to pry him off of her before they all moved to the library to discuss the business, Lau was waiting there for them all.

"Ah, if it isn't the queen's kitten~." Lau spoke in a playful tone, causing Ciel to glare at him "...and of course, the watchdog along with it."

After about an hour of discussing Jack the Ripper, Ciel decided to take Adela, Sebastian, Madam Red, Grell and Lau to one of his little helpers...

The Undertaker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It didn't take long for everyone to reach the dark shop, everyone entered but only Adela, Ciel and Sebastian expected to see the man in question emerge from a coffin; The others all got quite the scare.

"Ah the young lord and the... little kitten." Undertaker giggled, moving over to Adela before approaching the others. Of course, any information Ciel wanted must be obtained through a joke, after Lau and Madam Red's terrible attempts, Sebastian was about to volunteer.

"Wait!" Adela interrupted, stopping Sebastian from suggesting he tell the joke "Sebastian, may I tell the joke this time?" She asked sweetly.

After a moments hesitation, Sebastian simply nodded and herded the others out of the shop, leaving just Adela and the Undertaker.

"Weeeelll~?" Undertaker hummed, standing up straight "I'm waiting."

"Ah yes." Adela cleared her throat before telling the joke "Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson decide to go on a camping trip. After dinner and a bottle of wine, they lay down for the night, and go to sleep.

Some hours later, Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson replied, "I see millions of stars."

"What does that tell you?"

Watson pondered for a minute.

"Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets."
"Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo."
"Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three."
"Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant."
"Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow."
"What does it tell you, Holmes?"

Holmes was silent for a minute, then spoke: "Watson, you idiot. Someone has stolen our tent!""

She was quite proud of her joke; he stood for a moment before a wide grin spread across his face, and soon he was quietly chuckling and in no time it was a full on howl.

"That..." He gasped, finally starting to calm down as Ciel and the others walked in "C-Ciel, oh dear, your older sister has quite the sense of humour~!"

With a grin, Adela sat down, listening quietly as Ciel was given the information he needed.