Zayn's sick part 2

Sorry for the long wait, but here it is! Enjoy! :)

A couple hours later, Zayn woke up feeling worst than he did a few hours ago. He felt the heat on his body, making him feel hot even though he was shivering. He felt his stomach churning and tried to calm it down by taking deep breaths, but he felt the bile coming up his throat and quickly sat up and grabbed the trash can and started puking.

Meanwhile downstairs, the rest decided to just watched tv and relax. Liam and niall was looking on twitter while Louis and harry cuddle up on the floor watching tv(A/N:Larry moment! Aww!)

"Guys I'm going check on zayn. I'll be back" Liam said as he got up and went up into Zayn's room and he open his door to see him leaning over the trash can throwing up and he went over to him and rubbed his back. A few minutes later zayn stops and leaned back into Liam

"Are you ok?" Liam asked

"no. My stomach huts really bad" Zayn said

"I'm sorry mate. Let me get you some more medicine" He went downstairs to get some medicine and a glass of water and went back to zayn's room. "here you go mate." he handed him two stomach relaxer and the glass of water which zayn gladly took and handed the glass back to Liam and laid back down. "Get some rest. I'll check on you later"

zayn slowly closes his eyes and went to sleep and Liam closes the door and went downstairs.

"How's he doing?" Louis asked

"not good. His stomach hurts really bad"

"poor zayn. I feel bad for him" Niall said

"I know I do too." He went into the kitchen to put the glass in the sick then went back to the living room and sat beside niall, who was on his phone and he went back to his phone while Larry(a/n:Anybody else thinks this is still cute?) went back to watching tv. A few mins later, Louis got bored

"I'm soo bored." He said "and there's nothing good on tv now"

"we should go to nandos!" Niall happily said. "please guys! "he gave them his puppy's dog face(a/n:imagine him doing that face to you. I'll give in! how about you guys?)

"but I'm not really not hungry right now" Louis said and niall pouted(again imagine him pouting after you told him that)

"we could go to the movie s then eat at nandos" harry said

"Yes!" Niall cheered

"I should stay here with zayn incase he needs something" Liam said

"Are you sure. I'm sure he'll be fine" Louis said

"yes. I don't feel like going out anyway"

"oh ok. Come on guys. bye liam. Tell zayn hope he gets better"

"ok bye guys" They left leaving liam alone with zayn and he sat on the couch just watching tv until he heard his name being called and went up and into zayn's room and saw him sitting up leaning over the bucket breathing hard and went over and started rubbing his back.

"Are you ok?" He asked and zayn shakes head no and started throwing up "just let it out" 3 minutes later, he stops and leaned back onto the pillow. "are you good mate?" He nods head "ok I can't give you no more medicine until later, so I'll let you rest. The rest are at the movies and then going to stop by nandos to eat, so you can rest. I'll be downstairs if you need me" He nods head and started closing his eyes and went to sleep and liam went downstairs and just mess around on his phone and laptop, waiting for the other to get home.

Well guys, hope y'all like this! I actually started on this early, but then I went somewhere with my aunt, so I just now finished this! :)

love y'all

xoxo