Tingling Chill

I open my eyes to blinding white. 'Where am I?'. I sit up and look around, I was in a snowy landscape. I look down at myself and see I was wearing something different from what I wore to fangtasia (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=188091327) It was beautiful I just wish I knew how I got in it and where I was. I stand up and look around again I saw a frozen over lake near to where I was.

Then I wondered. "How am I nod cold?". I wasn't wearing much not even socks, the only things on my feet were the flats and they had tiny holes in them were snow was rubbing against my feet. I walk over to the lake and see on the other side was a cabin. I look down at the ice, it was so clear you could almost see right trough it. I tap my foot on it before daring to fully step onto it. It held my weight and oddly when I walked it wasn't slippery.

I just kept walking until I made it to the other side. I manged to get up to the cabin, I stayed outside my hand hovering over the handle, I bite my lip and look into the big window next to the door, inside was a warm looking fire and two cups of some hot drink on the coffee table. 'Someone must be inside'. I step back but just then someone walked into the room and my eyes widen. "Grandpa". I whisper and gently touch the glass.

Tears were building up in my eyes, I noticed on my hand just then that his ring wasn't there instead when I looked back it was on his pointer finger where he always wore it. He looked so much younger, A minute later a dark skinned woman walked into the room and smiled at him. I bite my lip smiling, it was my grandmother, I had only seen her in pictures. She was so beautiful. No wonder why grandfather loved her so much, she was like a goddess.

"Who are you?". I turned around to face a white haired boy, he looked eighteen at the most. "U-um...I'm-". I debated weather to tell him my real name or alias. "I'm (Y/n)". What was the harm this was probably just a dream. He smiles at me. "I thought it was you". He grazed his fingers across my cheek leaving a tingly feeling behind. "You grew up on me". I look at him confused. "I'm sorry do I know you". He just smiled at me. "I'm Jack...we knew each other when you were younger".

I nod and look back at my grandparents. "You should be going". I look back at Jack. "Why?". He brushes some hair from my face. "If you stay to long time will fly by to fast, I don't want you to miss out on you're life". He gently kisses my forehead making me close my eyes.

--

I open my eyes and I was in fangtasia again, I look down and see I was wearing an over sized Fangtasia t-shirt and nothing much else besides the jewelry I had on before. "E-Eric?". I call out into the empty room, within seconds he was in front of me a worried look plastered to his face. "You're awake". I look around again as Sookie and Bill walk in. "How long was I asleep?". Eric looks over my face before answer. "Three days". I sit up fully in shock. "THREE DAYS!". Sookie rushes over and places a hand on my shoulder. "Calm down its okay, you got shot I think you needed the rest".

"B-but it only felt like an hour". I dig my fingers in my hair out of stress. "What only felt like an hour". I bite my lip and shake my head. "N-nothing". I stand up, my legs felt like jello but I forced myself to walk, I made it outside Eric fallowing right behind me. "Let me take you home its to far for you to walk". I sigh and nod. Eric scoops me up in his arms and then we were in front of my house. He sits me down and I just walk inside.

Inside was Sam sitting on the floor against the wall sleeping. I lean against the wall and slide down until I was sitting next to him, Sam was nice we talked a bit before I left for fangtasia and he was so worried it reminded me of the dad I never met. I lean my head on his shoulder. I feel him move a bit but kept still. "(A/n)?". I nod and snuggle closer to him.

"Where were you". I sigh. "Can we talk about this later?". I feel him wrap an arm around me. "Sure".