Saying 'I Love You' is not easy

Hii Hii~~~ well I promised some chapters so here they come :3 I'm saying this again I'm sorry ;-;

(b/f)= Best Friend's name 

(c/n)= crush's name

(y/l/n)= your last name

Just putting these in case you don't know what they mean ^w^

Your P.O.V

As you got back to school on Monday you went to see your Bestie (Main Bit*ch, hoe etc) to talk about what your Crush told you.

"Hey (b/f), so you know I went on a date with (c/n)-"

"OMGGGG YOU WET ON A DATE WITH--"

"IDIOT SHHHH...... and let me finish too..."

"ohh well sorry" said your (b/f) 

"Anyways...he said that..he's going to move away soon.....and I don't know what to do"

"AWWWW ITS OK I'M HERE FOR CHU" she screamed causing everyone to give us a wierd look

As soon as I saw everyone's stares I grabbed (b/f) hand and ran to somewhere more private so we could talk.

"I think we ran far enough for everyone (y/n)" said (b/f)

" What should I do though....I don't want to lose him"

"Well have you at least confessed or are you still a baby and scared to do it?" 

"It's not as easy...but what difference would it do hes going to leave and I may never get to see him again" I sighed 'what can I do its not my choice if he leaves or not'

"Well.....umm.....maybe he'll stay or something if you tell him your feelings, I mean its worth a shot its better than doing nothing" (b/f) said trying to make me feel better

"I'll think about it" I said although I was already ready to give up and cry in a corner.

As soon as I said that the bell rang and it was off to classes. My first 3 classes were ok but I keep-ed on thinking about (c/n) as usual. Hehe that's not going to change right now.  

As i was going to my next class I saw (c/n). As I walked past him, he grabbed my hand and put a note in it. He continued to walk without looking back and left me as a blushy mess. I went to the Girl's Restroom, got inside a stall, and started to read the letter.

(y/n)

Hey I was wondering if you could meet me at lunch on the roof top. I want to tell you something important. See you there

I re-read it over and over just to make sure my eyes were not playing tricks on me. Maybe this could be my chance to tell him I like him...well more like love him. Doesn't matter though it'll still get my message through to him. I was beyond happy at this point but then I hear the bell ring.

' Sh*t I'm late to History, please let me get away from this one'

" Mrs.(y/l/n), why are you late to class if I may ask?" your History teacher asks.

"Well I was talking to a teacher about an assignment and I didn't know I'd take that long for a simple question" I said clearly, if I didn't I'd get caught

"*sighs* Fine but next time ask a teacher a question after school please"

"Alright" I said and went to sit down at my seat.

History is fine, all the teacher does and gives us assignments. Just learning about what happened in the past and whats happening right now because its important , so we won't repeat that mistake again although all I could think about is (c/n). Should I really say I love him, I mean its a perfect chance. Or should I hear him out on what he is going to say. 

And I stop right there.... hehe kinda like a cliffhanger. I'm sorry that its kinda short >~< I'm trying my best with writing again. I really hope you like this chapter though!!! I tried my best to correct my spelling since I'm bad at that!!! Don't worry I'm working on the next one!! well Bye Bye~~~ for now