Drunk

"Good morning" I said to Alex as she sat in the kitchen table. I served her breakfast and sat beside her.

-Last night was awesome -she said smiling.

-I know right -I giggled.

-O'Brien is so funny! -she said blushing.

-Oh my, am I seeing an interest there? -I asked teasing.

-Maybe, I mean I don't know but at least I have his number -she cheekily said.

-Hey about the thimble...

-Oh the "kiss"... haven't you seen Peter Pan? -she asked me impressed.

-Not really... why? -I asked confused.

-Oh well you see, Peter and Wendy give eachother a thimble and they call it a kiss since they're like young and shit and Peter is too childish so he doesn't give kisses and some crap like that, thing is they give that instead of a kiss until they actualy kiss at the end so yeah -she took a bit from her toast.

-So he gave me this because it's a "kiss"? -I asked still confused.

-What did he said when he gave it to you?

-He said "This is the only thing I'm allowed to give you"

-Of course, because he has a girlfriend, so the only "kiss" he's allowed to give you is the thimble

-So-

-That probably means he would kiss you if he could -Alex said interrupting me.

-If he could... -I said letting out a sigh.

-Hey cheer up at least you know he would -she giggled.

-That's not enough, I literally go retard whenever I see him Alex -I said with a serious tone.

-That's just because he's stunning, what about Tyler? he's such a nice guy -she smiled.

-Posey, yeah... he's nice and treats me really well but I can't seem to lost myself into his eyes the way I do into Daniel's deep blue ones...

-Maybe because you haven't tried? You're kind of blinded by the fact you already have your attention on Daniel but let's be honest here, he has a girlfriend and he's not planning on leaving her any soon, Tyler is there and he's hot as fuck, just try Steph -Alex said patting my back.

-I guess you're right -I smiled.

-Well then, let's get ready today you buy your very own first car! -she said excited.

We both took a shower and dressed up, I was really excited to get a new car, actually I was beyond excited. We went to te car shop and examinate the small deportive ones, I didn't like big cars. I ended up buying a light blue Chevrolet Matiz from the year. It was badass! Alex and I got inside the car and drove around for a while, we went shopping and then went to starbucks to have a coffee and talk about last night, she was really happy she got the opportunity and was also really thankfull I invited her. Alex was practically the only friend I had in Hollywood, I don't usually go out and I work 12 hours a day from monday to friday... I really don't have time to meet people to be honest. It felt good to be part of something though, part of the Teen Wolf cast, I saw how they treated the makeup artists, the hairdressers, the stylists and seeing them treating me that way too was nice, it made me happy.

Next morning I went to work as usual but this time I didn't take the shitty bus but I drove to the set, I parked my car and when I got out I saw Hoechling parking his Camaro and getting off. He took off his sunglases and looked at me. "Nice car" he smiled.