Money

Black jeans, white tee, black Converse
You know she gets it right
Blue hair blue eyes I saw her
I couldn't help it, I was like

"Whoa, I choose her!" he exclaimed as she saw her walking in. She was his female counterpart; well that's what he feels. Colored hair, tight black jeans, Converse, and oh, those ocean blue eyes that can completely drown a man's soul.

"Then go get her with your poke ball!" one of his friends chuckled, seemingly proud of his Pokemon innuendo.

He didn't need to be told twice though. As soon as she stepped in, he kept her tracked. That blue hair stands out in the crowd of intoxicated teenagers dancing their hearts out and...well, groping each other.

I wanna be in the game
I wanna know your middle name
If we could go, it won't be the same
Cause right now, you're killing the game

"Hey," he whispered in her ears as he found her on the dance floor. Let the games begin, he thought.

He felt her lean into his chest as she continued to sway her hips. "What's your middle name?" he asked with a low voice.

As she turned around to face him, he caught a glimpse of her playful smile before it disappeared and turned into an innocent but sexy face, "Why not the first name?" she asked.

"It'll make us look closer that we really are?" he answered, tilting his head to the right acting unsure as he flashed a seductive smirk.

"Well, this one we'll make us look closer than calling me in my middle name," she replied as she cupped his face and kissed him roughly.

His hand went down to her hips, pulling her closer, letting her feel how hard he is. An expected moan escaped her lips and he took that opportunity to slip his tongue in her mouth. "Dammit babe, you're killing the game," he groaned, his mouth not leaving hers.

No one seemed to notice the two of them making out in the middle of the dance floor, or rather, no one just cared.

Everybody's gonna go big tonight
In a couple hours we'll be like
Take my money, take my keys
Drive this car through the drive-thru please
From the floor to the ceiling, rhyming and stealing
Everybody in the place catch that feeling

After their heavy make out on the dance floor, they decided to take a breather before going big. They went to the bar for some drinks; making out while dancing IS exhausting.

He noticed her reaching to her back pocket for money to pay for the drinks. He removed her hands from her pockets and placed a good amount of bills on the table. "Take my money," he said to the bartender.

"Rich kid, I see." she said.

"I'm in a band. We kinda suck," he replied with a chuckle.

"You suck but you got that amount of money with you. I wanna know your definition of suck mister." she retorted.

"I'll let you know the meaning of suck later," he whispered in her ears. She felt his hot breath as it sent shivers all over her body.

When they finished their drinks, he went over his friends at the further back of the club to bid goodbye. He saw her waiting for him at the exit. "Can you drive?" he asked.

"I ride better?" she replied with another seductive smile that made the blood all over his body rush down to his crotch.

"We'll see later." He replied. "Take my keys and let's go to a drive-thru, I'm hungry."

Late night pass out in Tokyo
New York, LA, Chicago
She said her friends were at the showBackstage we'll let 'em in

They both thought that night that it would just be another one night stand, random hookup, but no. Both have found themselves hanging out even after that night. She went with him and the band to their shows. They didn't have that boyfriend-girlfriend label, the two of them weren't into that anyway and they just agreed that they'll see where this 'relationship' of theirs head to. The rest of the boys can see how they can't keep their hands off of each other though; drunk or not. That's when they knew that it wasn't just a hook up anymore.

They were in the middle of a heavy make out session inside the band's dressing room, the other lads were out at that time and they have a show in a few hours. She felt her phone vibrating and she pulled out of their kiss. He just then focused his attention on her neck, leaving some marks and causing her to moan as she answered the call.

"My friends are here," she said as she set her phone on the table. "Can I invite them backstage?"

"Sure, babe." He replied and continued kissing her in the areas that made her feel hot.

They wanna be in the game
They wanna know what we gotta say
And in the front row, you're going insane
And in the back row, you're killing the game

They went out of the room to meet her friends, and for him to prepare for sound check and the show proper.

When the show started, she made her way to the front row with her friends. He spotted her in the crowd as things start to go crazy. She's like that every show; she looked like she was insane but that's just how she enjoys it. And maybe, just maybe, that's what he liked about her.

She welcomed him backstage as the show ended; giving him a lustful kiss that would turn into another make out session if not for the presence of others around them. "Let's go to the usual place now, shall we? I really need you," he whispered hotly to her ears.

They were quick to arrive at the back row seats inside the arena. It's their usual place. It's where they always 'going at it'. Sure, anyone can walk in on them but for them, the thrill of getting caught adds more to their pleasure.

Everybody's gonna go big tonight
In a couple hours we'll be like
Take my money, take my keys
Drive this car through the drive-thru please
From the floor to the ceiling, rhyming and stealing
Everybody in the place catch that feeling like

Take my money, take my keys
Drive this car through the drive-thru please
From the floor to the ceiling, rhyming and stealing
Everybody in the place

You can all take my money, take my keys
Drive this car through the drive-thru please
From the floor to the ceiling, rhyming and stealing
Everybody in the place catch that feeling like

After their usual 'after-show routine', they go and hit the club together with the other lads and some of their friends. For the two of them, it was like more time for make out sessions but with beers, grinding on the dance floor and more make out.

Whenever they feel like they've had enough of the club and the people in it, they'd just sneak out and go for drive thru meals. It was their thing.

"Can we just be like this for like...forever?" she asked.

They were both lying on the hood of his car which was parked out of nowhere. It was just the two of them, and this quiet night.

"As long as you take all of my money for drive thrus and my keys to drive, yes we can be like this." He replied with a chuckle as he wrapped his arms around her, letting her head rest on his chest.