chapter seven

Anthony pov

so today i've decided to take faith out to the mall with august  daughter dominique. oh yea so i heard about sina and my dad yea im mad but i hurt her too. im thinking that we should start over so that i can prove myself to sina. so sins is living with me now . so sina and faith are getting ready while dominique is getting ready in the other room.we get to the mall, shop and buy a few things when....

sina pov

i looked around and saw my ex boyfriend jaquan.he used to abuse me .i had a child by him but i had a miscarriage.

flash back

i was walking down the stairs as i woke up to see jaquan.
"where the fuck my breakfast at bitch?". yelled jaquan.

" i just woke up", i yelled.

" bitch did u just yell at me dumb ho?", jaquan said as he slapped me across my face.
i cried as hard as i could. he picked me up and threw me on the floor. i got mad and ran upstairs he threw me downstairs. i went to the hospital  and found out that i was pregnant and that i had lost my baby.

end of flash back.

Jaquan pov

i saw sina with some nigga and two little girls i am gonna get back what's mine. i walked up to sina and her dumb ass nigga had to say something.

" get away from my girl", he said.

Anthony pov

i don't know what happened next all i know is the words she's mine were playing back in my head. i woke up in a hospital bed i looked around i didn't know what happened.

sina pov

so i was in a car with jaquan and last night Anthony got knocked out by jaquan. i don't know what happened to my little girl .

jaquan pov

flash back

" aye this faith and dominique keep em safe homes",i said

"bet"

"take em to the trap and call the daddy"

end of flash back

sina pov

we were at a house as i got outta the car i was thrown in a room.

"jaquan why are you doing this too me?"

"you're starting a new life and starting over ",jaquan said

" what about faith?"

"what about her? you are going to have my baby. we gone start a family.",jaquan said.

"  can i atleast see my daughter"

"no shut up bitch you talking to much", said jaquan.

as he said that flash backs of things he used to do to played back in my head. he picked me up and layer me on the bed he tied up my hands and feet and duck taped my mouth shut.

" im about to go to the store u better not try nothing",he said.

alexis pov

so i was cooking lunch for zhaviaun since dominique was at her uncles house and who gives a about fuck where August is? once i was done fixing lunch i fed zhaviaun his grilledcheese sandwich. he played with his toys in his nursery until i got a phone call from August. i was thinking should i answer or shouldn't i answer it. i decided not to and he called again so i turned my phone off.

ten minutes later
there was a knock on the door i opened it to August with flowers in his hand. i tried to close the door but his foot was in the way.

" what do you want August"

"i want to see my son ", he said.

" is that all "

"no i also wanna apologize",he said.

"look i don't want to hear it im done with the bullshit"

"please", he said.