DISCLAIMER

This story is a purely fictional work and has no roots in reality except for the character names. I do not claim that whatever is portrayed in the work actually happened and neither do I condone all the actions of the characters in the book. This work is purely meant for entertainment purposes and is not meant to be taken seriously. Any similarities with other works, books or TV Series (with the exception of Ky2) are coincidental. I couldn't have possibly read or seen everything in this world to realize that some things are similar to mine.

Warnings:

This story contains mature content, swear words and certain underlying themes that might not be palatable to all audiences.

This story is purely fictional and contains my interpretation of all the characters. They may or may not be like they were portrayed on the show.

Manik Malhotra does not appear in the story for the first 4 chapters. I am continuing season 2 from where season 1 left off, therefore it is but obvious he will not be present initially till I build a suitable storyline for his return.

Updates for this story are slow as I aim to update long chapters that contain as many scenes as 1 episode of KY2 would have in a span of 20 minutes. Moreover, I believe in quality over quantity. If you wish to read, I request you to be patient.

This story will have a limited number of chapters.

Due to certain Wattpad glitches, notifications of this story do not reach all my readers. I do not know the root cause of this problem but as a precautionary measure, if you wish to read you can follow me as I post a message on my message board whenever I update. No pressure.

If that is not suitable, you can check up on this story on any Saturday night or a Sunday morning as that is when I usually update.

Updates are at a frequency of 1 chapter per 2 weeks.

Thank You.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INSPIRATION FOR THE STORY:

I know I'm extremely late to the party but alas! the creative genes would not let me rest in peace till I put this up. I'm new to the fandom and have mostly watched the entire TV series online. Like most ardent fans of Ky2, I was extremely disappointed with season 2. Therefore, I decided to take matters in my own hands and create my own version of it. Do not compare it with the actual season 2. Taking the underlying theme and story-line, I have planned to create my own version of it. Hope you enjoy.