Accidentally In Love

*Buzz Buzz Buzz* I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I reach my hand down to the from of my newly bought MissMe's i was wearing. I unlocked my phone to see two things; my Macklemore background and a new text from my best friend, Adriana.

Adriana: "Hey, Call me when you get a chance i have to talk to you about science. The teacher e-mailed my mom!"

I quickly reply. 

Me: "Yeah hold on I'm gonna call the radio station I might win tickets and a meet&greet with Macklemore!

 Adriana: "okay well you better hurry up! My mom might take my phone soon!"

-10 Minutes later-

"Get your phones because here is the number you need to call!" The female radio host, Jen, said. I quickly grabbed my phone off the bed from my impatient standing position. and dialled the number she said. It buzzed signaling the line was busy. I try again and just as I'm about to give up, I call one more time. It rings! I have a huge idiotic smile on my face and i have the best feeling that i might win.

"Hello?" I say unsurely as the ringing stops and i hear a faint breathing sound on the other line.

"Hey! You are the 100th Caller! Congratulations!' I'm assuming it was Jen who had said this.

"Oh my gosh. Are you Kidding?!" I say in an excited tone. If I'm correct, i had just won.

"Yes! You just won the sold out tickets and Meet&Greet with One Direction! Whats your name dear?" She says happily.

Wait, Did she just say One Direction? I thought this was for Macklemore?

"What was it hun?" She says breaking my train of thought.

"Oh, uh my name's Sarah." i say still thinking of how it isn't Macklemore and that i had won tickets to a One Direction Meet&Greet plus front row seats...

"Well congratulations Sarah! You'll be sing One Direction Front Row at a sold out Concert! Hope you have a good time!" Then the other line dropped along with a text asking me for my address and what else they need to mail me the tickets and V.I.P. Meet&Greet pass.

I type in what they need and connect my phone to my charger then slump down on my bed from a standing up position so my knees and down are hanging off of the side of my pink fluffy comforter blanket and bed. Great. I don't even listed to One Direction anymore. I don't even remember who's in a relationship let alone what their names were. I stopped listening to them when one of my other friends, Emma, told me they were lame and that i should listen to more rap songs instead. That's when i started listening to Mac Miller, Tyga, Nicki Minaj, Macklemore, and artists like that. I think its funny how quickly i changed from jumpy excited music to rap. It just gets jumbled in my brain sometimes i mean just one song can change your  entire music genre.

I remembered, I have to call Adriana! Crap! I got up on my feet and my head started spinning. i rub my head in an attempt to soothe the the blood rushing back to its original state. I grab my phone and unlock it and see i have recieved plenty of texts from Adriana:

Adriana: "Dude wtf you were supposed to call me! Remember???"

Adriana: "Seriously? Like are you gonna call me or are you just dissing me?"

Adriana: "Are you kidding me? CALL ME!"

Adriana: :"lalalalallalalala"

Adriana: "lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala"

Adriana: "lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalal"

Adriana: "lalalalallalalalalallalalallalaaaaaaaaaaaa"

I laugh at her attempt to get my attention.

I tap the dial button next to her name in my text box. After it rings 3 times she finally answers it.

"Where have you been child! I've been trying to reach you but you obviously didn't want to talk to me. Ugh. So anyways my mom said shes not going to take my phone away, but i will be limited to one hour on the computer per day, which sucks, but i have my iPad if i need to use tumblr or go on Wattpad." She ends the statement with a slightly happy tone rather than a grumpy tone in the beginning of her comment.

"Oh yeah, so uh i kinda won tickets to a meet&greet and front row seats..." I say trailing off at the end.

"Really? That's awesome! Why do you sound so bummed about it?" She asked in an extremely curious tone that annoyed me but i sucked it up.

"Because its for that boy band One Direction... I was hoping for Macklemore tickets! Now i get to see a band that i don't even know who's in. This is not what i wanted to happen." I gush. I hear a slight giggle retreat from her lips and i just sit there shocked that she laughed at me for being more than slightly annoyed.

"You used to be obsessed with them what the hell happened? Ohh... its that Emma chick, isnt it?" She asked as if she already knew the answer. You know what, She was pissing me off with her sassyness.

"Yes. Why does she bother you so much? Did she like do something to you in the past years that i don't know about or something??" I ask in a barely harsh tone.

"Oh no no no.. I just hate her." I could hear the smirk in her voice and i wanted to jump through the phone and slap her. But at the same time she had received a chuckle from me.

"Okay well i gotta go, but have fun at that One Direction concert you're going to.. without me." She says teasing me because she knows i know she likes them.

"Oh duh. I completely forgot; you like One Direction. Don't you? Aha i feel like a terrible friend for not inviting you to come with me!"

"Psh, no its fine. Just go, have fun and meet my idols without me. I'll just be here... blogging about them for the rest of my life. Oh yeah. Close your legs." She says as if she's stating the obvious. Damn, she knows me so well! I haven't even been paying attention to my movements but my legs were in fact opened, and  i was sprawled out for the entire city to see. Not really, but i was sitting in a chair with my legs opened looking out of my bedroom window.

"Okay fine. Go with me! Its a birthday present. Your birthday's already passed, i know, but its making up for my terrible gift two years ago when i gave you my old coach purse... Yeah still i still feel like a terrible friend for that by the way."

"Well. I thought you'd never ask.." She says as if i just asked her to dance. wtf. i could practically watch the smile creep up on her face even though i knew she was trying to hide it. She was in fact extremely excited that she's going to a One Direction concert with me.

"He ha ha. So original. Okay well you have to go and my mom is beckoning me to go to the kitchen and do the dishes, so ill talk to you later. Bye" I say as i heard my mom calling my name for me to do the dishes, even though my sister was well capable and chooses to act innocent.

"Bye. Talk to you later" She said and with that, I hung up.