the good the bad and my {ex} boyfriend

AN sorry for not up dating sooner!

After Liam told me I was aloud to go over to Marie's house, I said a quick 'thanks' and ran up to my room. I grabbed my phone and sent her a quick text, telling her I was coming over. My phone vibrated in my hand, showing me my best friend's reply only seconds later. Of course she was still having the party without me there. Wow, what a good friend you are. Marie is just weird like that, but I still love her. I quickly changed out of my current outfit and into a very cute dress I got earlier this year. As usual, I bought it with my own money. My mom only buys me stuff for school and food. Great mom right?

The halter top dress I put on fell about mid thigh, making my legs look a bit longer. Light purple faded into pink at the diamond embroidered top of the dress. To match my dress, I put on my light pink wedges which showed off my already painted hot pink tiger print toes. I ran a brush through my hair, deciding to leave it down. Normally, I wouldn't wear makeup because I think it makes me look like a crayon raped my face, so I just brushed in a little blush on my cheekbones and sparkles on my eyes. I looked in the mirror, taking in my appearance and decided I looked good enough for the night.

At Maries house:

As I was walking to her house (we live really close) I decided I would take a short cut by the near by park. I was almost at her house when my phone buzzed in my hand telling me I had a text.

Nick (boyfriend): hey beb u coming over to Maries house?

Me: Ya ill be over soon u there? ;)

Nick: ya im here and need to tell you some thing.......

~~~~~

HAHHAHA CLIFHANGER!!!!! :P

ill update soon promise! And i have a new editer!! Thank her for fixing my spelling errors. ;p

Edited

:3 Jenna