One Direction Are My Babysitters!?

Author's Note: Sorry for not updating in such a long time.. I've had some family troubles and I'm going to a One Direction concert on Saturday so my house is a mad house...{I'm a mixer too!} sooo heres the chappy!!

Recap:

“Um, hello? Are you going to tell me where I’ve seen you now?” My hands rested peacefully on my hips when I spoke.

“Um, WE’RE ONE DIRECTION!!!” They all said simultaneously . My eyes widened and my jaw literally hit the floor.

Present Time:

“Oh. This is some kind of joke, right?” I asked cautiously, not wanting some boy band babysitters.

“Nope. I’m Liam.” The one with the small quaff popped the ‘P’ when he spoke.

“That’s Niall, Louis, Harry, and Zayn.”

He said, pointing to each of the boys as he said their names.So Harry’s the pervert that winked at me this morning. Hmm, gonna have to keep an eye on him.

“Can I spend the night at my friend’s house tonight?” I asked, trying to change the subject.

“Depends, who is it?” I think Liam said.

I know Marie like, loves, One Direction… I think at least. I’m more into the Brittany Spears and Rihanna kind of music, not some boy band.

“Her name is Marie and she’s a girl, obviously.” I said, trailing the end of the sentence off. When I said that, I wasn’t really talking to anyone in particular, just staring at the wall. Nice wall.

”And she invited me over for my birthday.” It seemed like a good enough explanation to me, plus it was the truth.

“It’s your birthday?” I think the boy named Zayn said.

"Um, yeah… so?”

"Your mom left you on your birthday to go across the world for a year, and like, didn't say goodbye? We came here at like 5 this morning and she was gone.” He replied quickly. I just shrugged my shoulders.

“Uh, yeah, I guess. So can I go to Marie’s? Plllleeeaaaasssseee???” I stretched out the last word as long as I could and pulled my puppy dog face.

“Fine! How could I say no to that face?”

Booya! Puppy dog face works every time!

“Ok. I’ll be back by like 6 tomorrow night.” Knowing Marie, we’ll be staying Up All Night (couldn’t resist!) and on a normal day I sleep in until like 10 in the afternoon, so it makes sense to me.

“Ok, see you then.” Harry said, winking at me again. What the fudge is up with that kid!?!?

Little did I know, that was the beginning of the most fun night of my life.

~~~~

Author's Note {again!}: So guys..... I really, really, need feedback!!! And sorry but I'm probably not going to be able to update for a while because I'm going to a One Direction Saturday, July 13 and the venue is like 3 hours away from my house and the concert ends at like 11 at night so I'll have to stay at a hotel and then drive back to my house with my uncle so I'll need to getback on track sooo...... I'll update as soon as I can!!! Promise!!! I luff you!!

Edited :3 (Again)