Luke Charming

Hazzabearswifey I thought your nice so I thought I would add you in my book :-)

###############################
There he was Luke hemmings I wanted to freak but got scared again when I realized I was still being chased by the girls.

So I freaked and hid behind him, like he is so tall. He's amazingly gorgeous too but then I was shivering, I hear them get closer.

"Whats wrong love?"Luke asked me pulling me out of my worries.
"Im being chased by those girls they wanna beat me up cause I'm not good enough they are getting closer!!" I said as I heard them I tried to run but someone grabbed my arm and engolfed me in a hug . He turned around and brought his lips close to my ear and said "I'll handle this love,  dont worry".

I calmed down immensely he held me close and I felt safe and secure.
They came around the corner and saw me, they tried to grab at me but luke slapped their hands away releiving me . "Who the hell do you think you are touching you perv. Get out of the way or else we will beat you up too!!" Said one of the girls she seemed to control the other three.

Luke started laughing huh? "Oh really hey boys would you mind coming here real quick!"Luke yelled
My breathing went faster he whispered in my ear that it would be all right so I calmed down a littled. Wait,I thought he said boys did that mean the rest of the band were there too? How did I not notice? Where were they?

Yo, whats..... up? Calum said.
But he looked at the situation and got the answer he needed.
Luke said " These ladies said they would hurt me and this lovely angel ."he said pointing at me,
I blushed lightly.

Ashton, Calum, and Micheal both said "oh really.... "they seemed annoyed but I was confused as to why.
The leader said confidently "yeah!"
The boys walked up to them slapped them like the bitches they are and pushed them down glaring at them as if they were nothing it was cool as fuck. "Now leave and never try to hurt this angel again or you will be sorry." All three said simultaneously.

Luke started looking at me and then talked "Are you alright lovely?"
and I tried to talk but I just choked on tears I didnt know I had. Ashton came over sat down pulled me into his lap and said " It was all right "
################################
Cliff hanger hopefully next chapter
Love you
Please vote and comment!!
!!