Chapter 6 - Cop Out

---Jason's P.O.V.---

I regretted every minute of it. I regretted every single second of having to tie her up, but I had to do what I was told, other wise, we are all going to jail. She would have done the same thing to me if she were in my position. Any one would have. I think....All I know is that I screwed up any chance I might have had with her just by putting those ropes on her burnt skin.

I exited the room and hurriedly went in the lounge room. Everyone had both the disguise suit cases down form the luggage cubby hole and was getting ready. I fast walked over to them and picked up a blond hippy wig and some brown contacts.

Expertly putting on the wig and contacts, I knew I looked fine but I still need to know if anything is showing. Just in case, because cops are extremely nosey, especially when a bank robbery issue is going on.

"Dakota." I said as she bent down and picked up her blue contacts. She looked at me with a worried expression on her face. I gestured to my face and she nodded.

"You look fine." She said, returning to what she was doing.

"Guys, hurry up! They are half way here." Jack said, while Dakota grabbed what ever she needed and shut the suit case then shoved it under the couch. She was the master of disguises. Give her five minutes with a suit case full of wigs, contacts, and make up and she'll look like Lindsay Lohan.

I sat casually on the lounge couch, ready to grab the nearest object to knock someone out with. I can't stand being in a tense situation with out having anything to throw or something, just in case we might get caught. All five of us could knock these two cops out right now but we wont, not unless they start getting suspicious.

We usually just knock them out and take them some where deserted so they have a hard time finding a police radio station so we have way more time than just knocking them out on the street. More cops would find them. If they are out in the middle of no where; they would be lost and wouldn't find the police station for days. Plus, the police station wouldn't be able to find them for a while. It was a genius plan. Tank thought of it.

Everyone calmed down as Tank rolled down the window for the cop. I could only see part of his face because of the small crack in between the chair and the seat belt. The windows on the walls were covered by the blinds.

"License and registration, please." The cop said in an attempt of a low voice but he was doing a bad job at it. He wore sun glasses and chewed gum. Typical for cops to do that. Tank reached into his pocket and grabbed his fake ID that worked like a charm. Jack reached in the jockey box and pulled out the registration. I prayed to God that Jeremy made a fake registration sheet that matched Tank's ID. "Do you know how fast you were going?" He said, looking at Tank's fake ID.

"Uh, the speed limit." Tank said in an annoyed voice. I couldn't blame him. Everything is so tense because of the damn robbery.

"Your right. I pulled you over because your left break light is broken." The cop handed the license back to Tank, as well as the registration. He didn't even take it back to his car. What a weird cop.

"Oh, okay. I was not aware of that." Tank said in a experienced dad voice. He was selling the cops.

*Thump-Thump*

A loud yet muffled thump came from the back of the toy hauler, catching the cops' attention. "What was that?" The second one asked, "Uh, we are going to have to search your vehicle, sir. You are under suspicion of kidnapping." He moved to the side of the toy hauler and opened the door, stepping in to fing Jeremy, Dakota and I sitting on the lounge chairs, looking at him expectantly.

*Thump-Thump*

Shit! Echo was banging on the wall, catching the both of the cops' attention. The first cop stepped into the toy hauler as well, following the cop that was half way to the back room, hands on their guns.

"Number 1." Tank whispered to all of us with out catching the cops attention. 'Number 1' is the code name for knocking the cops out, taking them to the middle of no where and leaving them. "Jason, on the first. I'll take second." I slowly stood up and started following the police who had their backs turned on us. I heard that Tank was right behind me, ready to strike.

The first cop kicked the door open and found Echo, who was now in a sitting position with her foot on the wall. I jumped as soon as he opened the door, slamming his head into the wall with as much force as possible. Tank did the same.

"Jason! I told you to watch the girl!" Tank shouted at me with his nostrils flaring and his eyes glaring.

"Damn, dude, calm down. I had to put on my disguise. I was going to go back into the room but the cops were already at the window. I didn't want to get them suspicious." I said and turned around, glaring at the girl. I hope she knows how much trouble she is in.

We glared at each other but I looked away when Tank put a hand on my shoulder. "It is okay. Next time, keep your disguise in the room with her." He walked back, closing the door the cops opened and kept walking back to the drivers seat.

I walked in the room, slowly closing the door behind me, glaring at Echo. Sweat poured down her face, making her beautiful tan skin glow. Her breathing was heavy and I could practically hear her heart beating fast. The cuts on her wrists bleeding because she tried too hard to free herself. The suie tie around her mouth out lined her perfect lips.

The toy hauler lurked forward and back onto the free way, distancing us from the cop car.

I could not believe it. It was nine in the morning and we had already knocked out two cops and now we are on our way to put them in the middle of no where. I wonder what the rest of the day is going to be like.

---Echo's P.O.V.---

He stood in front of me, glaring with fury burning in his eyes. His fists were clenched. His disguise making him look completely different, making it hard to glare at him because he looks like a stranger.

He sighed, taking off the wig and slinging it in the recliner. Then, he took out a contact's case and took out both of the contacts and stuck them each in a different cap. "That was really stupid of you." He slung the contacts into the chair as well, then looking at me with a disappointed expression on his face.

He walked over to me, bending down and taking off the tie around my mouth. "You know, the more you fight, the less of a chance you have to be free when we let you go once we reach Rio." He tried to move some hair out of my eyes but I jerked my head away. He sighed, stood up and left the room, leaving me alone.

Again.