With his other hand, he gently runs it down my arms and face, sending tingles all across my body. He stops and finally starts to tickle me and I burst out laughing. I try to wriggle free from his grip but he overpowers me.

"Now say you're sorry for knocking me down," he says calmly, as if he was talking to a little kid.

"I'll never surrender!" I say, sticking my tongue out at him.

He gives me an evil grin and says, "Oh yeah?" as if doubting me.

Suddenly he turns around and grabs one of my feet. Oh no, he knows that it's my soft spot. He always used to tickle me there when were kids.

Dylan starts running his fingers lightly up and down my foot which makes me throw a kick and burst out laughing again, this time with a tear forming at the corner of my eye.

"No.. please... stop, okay I'll surrender," I say in between laughs, finally calling truce.

He tickles me once more and then stops, turning back around to face me.

"I knew you'd give up, I remember when we used to play fight, all I had to do was tickle your feet and you'd surrender," he smiles at me warmly. I love seeing him smile.

I seriously can't remember the last time I was this happy with someone and felt so comfortable around them. Dylan was the only person who ever made me feel like that.

I reach out and stroke his face with a delicate touch. He turns his head slightly and kisses my hand. I smile at him and he smiles back. We both just stay there, grinning foolishly at each other like a couple in love. Only, we're not a couple, and we're not in love... are we?

"I better get off you before Edita comes in here and kicks my ass," he jokes, finally getting off of me and sitting back down on the L-shaped couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Dylan's P.O.V)

After I had almost killed Ali by tickling her, we decided to watch a movie. I picked her favourite, which was one of my favourites too, Shrek. We always watched it together as kids.

We were sitting comfortably on the sofa. My arm wrapped around Ali's warm body, which was snuggled up to me, her head resting on my chest.

I swear this couldn't get any better right now, and for some reason, I can't get this goofy smile off my fave every time I'm with her. I just can't help it.

Honestly there's no where else I'd rather be. I haven't ever felt like this about a girl, of course, Ali was able to change that. I smile at the thought and give her a little kiss on the top of her head, only to realise that she's already fast asleep. It's only nie o'clock. She must be really tired.

My parents had left to visit Gammy in Savannah, so I'd have to be home alone. I don't want to leave, I don't think Ali would mind if I spent the night would she? It's not like I'd make a move on her or anything, I wouldn't risk it anyway.

When the movie comes to an end I carefully pick her up, bridal style, with one hand holding her legs and the other on her back, I carry her light body up to her bedroom.

Gently placing Ali on her too-big-for-her-little-body bed, I switch off the bedroom light and tiptoe my way back, getting in beside her trying to make as little noise as possible. She looks so adorable when she sleeps, the way her cute little nose twitches. She's perfect.

I snuggle up behind her, with my arm protectively wrapped around her waist so we're spooning. I give her a gentle chaste kiss and close my heavy eyelids. I'm surprisingly tired.