Chapter 1

Chelsea's pov
I woke up to the smell of bacon and pancakes. I went downstairs and I saw Mia cooking pancakes and frying bacon. "Hey Mia" I said. "Hey" Mia said where are the others? I said in confusion. "Still sleeping , oh yeah wake can you wake them up since I'm busy cooking?" Mia said . I said " sure".
I went upstairs brushed my teeth and put on a white crop top that says "Bitches Rule"on it and blue high waisted shorts since it's summer here in North Carolina . I went to Kira's  room and said " get your lazy ass up!", she said " okay". And she said "bitch." under her breath . "What did you say!?!" I said . "Nothing."?she said ,that what I thought. I said. I was to lazy to go into anybody else's room so I went to Kelsey's room and woke her up. Yes? She said can you wake everybody up ? I said , she said okay . We went downstairs she got a blow horn and pressed it. It made a loud squeak that everybody woke up. They said stuff like ,what the fuck and shut up. They saw her with the blow horn and chased her. Kelsey got outside and saw something she did not want to see.

What up you guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter drama coming up next . What do you think she saw leave a comment love you my wolfies bye!!💞💖💘