The Party

Warning: This chapter contains mature content such as alcohol and its consequences. Enjoy lol 

Emily 

The car ride was excruciatingly awkward. Small droplets of rain hit the car window as I sat in the back seat of the car. Gino and Gigi sat in the front holding hands and she was laughing obnoxiously, almost trying to prove a point to me. In the last few months I've noticed that Gino and her haven't been as close but she tries her best to pretend it's alright. I wonder if she knows how he's trying to destroy my relationship with Seth. I wonder if she even cares. I'm sure she doesn't.

We drove for about an hour until we reached Port Angeles. The rain began to beat harder and my surrounding out the window became fuzzy. Although, I could faintly see the neon strobe lights and hear the blaring music that filled the air. Gigi appeared excited and pulled down the mirror above the passenger seat. She stared at herself in the dim lighting and fixed her makeup in the small shattered plastic mirror. Gino pulled down a side street to park and nonchalantly pulled a plastic baggie out from under his seat. I stared, unsure of what it was and made eye contact with him in the rear view mirror. He smiled reassuringly at me and held up the plastic baggie, "for the boys."

We stepped up to the house that had people flooding the front entrance despite the heavy rain. Everyone had red plastic cups filled with who knows what. I was surprised at the wide range of ages at this party. There looked to be young high schoolers along with college students. This must be the party of the year.

I followed behind Gino and Gigi into the fraternity looking brick house. Inside was a small living room with ripped couches that held couples making out and a fire place with beer bottle in the ashes. The walls had no pictures but instead uneven holes in the dry wall. The air was heavy and hot. It smelled of beer and sweat along with perfume and cologne. I gagged at the sensation.

We made our way to the kitchen where the drinks and snacks were. Gino opened two bottles with his teeth and handed it to Gigi and I. I smiled and began to slowly sip it. I've drank before but in a setting like this I didn't want to go to fast and get swept up with this type of crowd. Gigi drank it like it was water which didn't surprise me. She's known to be a partier and lives for loud wild parties. I don't understand why.

Gino disappeared with a tall dark haired guy along with a few others which I assume were his older brother and his friends. They went out of the back door and talked low, looking in my direction every few minutes. I didn't think much of it and began sipping more of my beer.

Gigi disappeared with a few guys and girls to the dining room to play beer pong. I lingered in the kitchen until making my way to the living room where people were playing a giant game of truth or dare. I began talking to some girls I've seen in La Push and we watched as the drunken people began doing ridiculous dares. after a couple of minutes everything began to feel funny and light. I felt like I had been friends with these people my whole life without knowing their names. I threw my empty bottle in the fireplace along with others and started another bottle. I laughed as one of the La Push girls cracked her tooth trying to open her beer and I hugged her out of pure happiness. We joined the game and became of those stupid drunk people. Although, as I watched my new friends make out with boys they've never seen and try to slide down the stair railing, I didn't care. It was fun to be one of those stupid drunk people.

I went to the kitchen to grab another drink. As I reached down to grab one I stared at the food stained stove top clock. I didn't know if it read 11:30 or 1:30; but it didn't matter, my best friends were waiting for me in the living room. I grabbed another bottle but Gino stopped me.

"Here, I made you a mix drink." He handed me a red solo cup with clear liquid in it. I inspected it and didn't see or smell anything. He laughed a bit, smiling down at me.

"Trust me, I didn't do anything to it" He stated, urging me to drink it. I took a sip and it tasted like bitter raspberries and sprite. It wasn't half bad. I sipped more of the bitterness while Gino grabbed my left hand in his.

"So how are you liking the party?" He asked, smiling down at me. He had a glint in his eye that looked odd. He looked like he was waiting for something and turned to small talk to pass the time. I drank a bit more.

"Yeah it's been really fun so far" I said, suddenly feeling euphoric. I looked around and everything felt perfect. The food on the floor, the girl throwing up in the corner, and the smell of vomit seemed so nice. I felt extremely happy. I held onto Gino's hand and hugged him tight. He hugged back, smirking.

"I'm really glad" He whispered in my ear. It sent chills down my spine to feel his lips and breath close to me again. I stared up into his face and felt an urge to kiss him. I rolled onto my toes and aimed for his lips but the La Push girls interrupted us.

"Emily, get back in here!" The girl without her tooth yelled to me. I pulled Gino in with me and we watched the game together. I felt his arm snake behind me and rub my lower back. I melted under his touch. A small voice in the back of my head told me this was wrong, very wrong but I couldn't help it. This new feeling enveloped me and urged me to go on. I felt peaceful and safe under Ginos touch. All I wanted was to be touched.

The game went on and I drank more of my sweet drink Gino gave me. I didn't know what exactly it was but it made me feel oddly good. I felt soft lips touch my ear again and hot breath hit my skin. "Follow me."

I didn't argue and followed Gino up the stairs to the bedrooms. I knew that if this was any other night this would be wrong but tonight it felt so right. I looked behind me and thought I saw Seth standing at the bottom of the stairs but the next moment he was gone.

Gino led me into the back bedroom and everything seemed quiet again. I felt tranquility in this small dimly lit room with this boy that held onto my hips. I turned to him and he crashed his lips against mine. He pulled off my jacket and I felt his hands under my shirt. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my body against his, loving the sensation. I felt like I needed him all over me and even then it still wouldn't be enough. I wanted Gino more than anything else.

He pulled my shirt over my head and I tugged at his jean belt and loops. In one swift motion, he pulled his shirt over his head and threw me onto the bed. I landed and started to fondle with my own bottoms. He swooped down and connected our lips again and helped me remove my jeans. I couldn't wait for what was coming next, I needed this.

I kissed back harder each time but suddenly felt a new sensation. I felt dizzy and saw small black dots fill my vision. The dim lighting began to fade.

"Gino. . . sto-p. . . I can't. . ." I tried to mumble but he began to remove his boxers and my last piece of clothing. He shushed me and kissed my neck downward.

"Sto-p. . . I want to. . . sto-p" I tried to push him off of me but with every push the lighting got dimmer and dimmer.

I felt his hands all over me and I felt disgusting. I distantly heard the door open as if it was across a loud noisy room. Seth stood in the door way with wide, angry eyes. Gigi stood behind Seth with a pained, sad look on her face. I lifted my arm for him but the black dots took over my vision and I saw nothing.

Hey guys! hoped you liked it! COMMENT and VOTE for next chappy! ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN! lol