Chapter two

This is more of a filler chapter and i could have done a whole lot better on it -.- but sadly with school starting and with work I have been very tired and my mind hasn't been working all to well so read at your own risk. dont forget to vote comment and fan I'll be uploading the next chapter once I get atleast ten votes or more so share the story or do what ever. (And please I know I have spelling mistakes I will sooner or later go back and fix them so please dont comment to much about it.)

-------------------------------------

Hot pain flashed through my head starling me awake, I let out a loud yelp and glared up at Emily who was now giggling and holding the thick book she just hit me over the head with.

"Was that needed?"  Emily shook her head, her silky hair flowing her movements, Emily smiled down at me as I rubbed the now developing bump on my damn head.

"You wouldn't wake up, so i hit you with my book!" Emily grinned down at me and I shook my head slowly rising out of my seat.

"For such a smart person, you can be really dumb." I mummbled under my breath, Emily cocked her head to the right in confusion, I shook my head and grabbed her hand leading her out of the empty class. I glance arcoss the hall at Jake who had a wicked smile plasterd on his face and was holding a rope. In confusion my glance followed this rope up the green buket that was over me and Emily's head.

I attempted to jump out of the way but it far to late, Ice cubes and water drenched me, My hair became soaked and my wet cloths clung to me body. Laughter echoed through the hall and a blush of embarrassment rose to my face. I pushed my hair out of my face and stomped over to Jake, My hand shot forward punching him in jaw. He stumbled back slightly in shock.

"Cora!" Jake's voice followed me out of the halls along with laughter, I was so damn pissed, I quickly made my way to the nurse station attempting to avoid all eyes. Tears stung at my eyes and my head was pounding. I plopped on a seat in the nurses office as she went to go get me a towel and some dry clothing. What the hell was the matter with him! I mentally screamed regretting it because a hard pound followed after it.

I brought my hands to my face shielding it, when the nurse came back in her brown eyes sincere and sorry as she handed me a pile of clothing. I nodded my head not really in the mood to speak and dragged my self to the bathroom. I angrily tugged off my soaked cloths and replaced them with a pair of loose jeans and a tank-top.

 Once I stepped out I handed the nurse my wet cloths and she scurried off with out a word. Familiar voices from the hall caught my attention. I sighed and stepped out of the office to see Jake and Emily yelling at each other as normal. On and other day of moment I would just simply walk away but i was officially tired of there shit and I was going to make it clear.

"Will you two just shut the fuck up!" Emily and Jake's heads snapped toward me, I stood in the middle of the hall my anger visible because they both took a step back as I began to rant off and vent at them point accusing fingers and hatefull glares at them. 

"Miss? Your cloths are done." The nurses voice was tensed and shaky obusly feeling the high tentision in the air. I nodded my head and trun back to my "Firends."

"Look, im done with your bullshit so ether you fix your shit or your both are going to loss." And with that I turned at my heel and stomped away back into the office throwing back on my old clothing and headed to lunch. I glanced around not wanting to sit were I usually do so instead I optioned for the fairly empty table on the complete opposite side of the cafe.

I plopped down into the seat laying my throbbing head into my arms, hardly noticing the boy sitting across from me until he cleared his throat. I glanced up with a glare.

"Yes?" The mystery man sat there for a moment then a small smile broke across his handsome face.

"Hi, I'm Sam."  His voice was smooth and silky, Deep and sexy sent a small shiver down my spine not trusting my voice I nodded my head slightly then placed it back into my arms. Peeking up through my bangs I was able to get a nice view of him, Nice jaw line and sweet lips, lovely green eyes with just random dashes of blue, His blond hair was styled perfectly and his muscles flexed every timed he moved.

"You dont talk much do you?" I looked up at his smiling face slightly startled.

"No, I just have a bad headache and people are rather annoying me today." Sam's brow rose slightly and he leaned in closer, I was over come with his amazing smell, it was oddly familiar and comfortable yet unique and exotic. Something you couldn't buy in the store, I hadn't noticed that I had leaned in slightly as well untill he spoke.

"Am I annoying you?" His eyes were soft and curious, I gulped down the small lump in my throat and shook my head and leaned back into my chair and began to rub my temples a dull pound was still present but began to fade.

"I didn't mean you, just my two friends." Sam offered me his un-opened water which I gladly took a long swig of it cool contents,

"Thank you." I smiled slightly at him and shift slightly under his intense gaze.

"No problem." Sam stood suddenly and man was he tall, He dumped his half eaten trey and returned back to the seat his voice silky serious.

"Maybe you should tell me about it." I stared at him slightly unsure and laughed.

"Maybe, but I kinda have to get going, I was nice chatting with you though." I stood slowly and smiled in response to his, Sam suddenly held up a finger, i stared at him in confusion as he dug through his book-bag retrieving a paper and pen then began writing down numbers then he stood up towering over me, handed me the paper then walk off with a small smile.

I stood there like an idiot for a while attempting to figure out what happen, I looked down at the paper which in tiny print held a number and tiny print spelling out Sam's cellphone, I smiled down at the small sheet of paper wiped out my phone and added into my library.

Maybe today wasn't so bad.

------------------------------

Hope you liked,  Sam is off to the side