"Rebel Love Song" by Black Veil Brides

Okay part one was probably really bad I apologize. Regardless of your opinion I will continue. This is my interpretation of "Rebel Love Song" by Black Veil Brides. This is a bit long, I apologize.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

       I stand at the base of her house, my feet wet with the dew that formed on the grass, long enough for some pieces to curl around my shoes. My arms outstretched, looking into her eyes. Glazed with tears, but I pretend not to see it. She turns her head, looking into her house. Her breath gets shaky but she covers her mouth, we can't afford to blow our cover. I nod at her, signaling for her to jump. Her eyes burned with doubt, fear, adrenaline, her mind deciding which one will control her mindset, which one will decide what happens tonight. With her hand still on her mouth she shuts her eyes. Tears fall. She looks down at me, and nods. Again she turns her head to look in her house, she turns around the sight unbearable as she realizes all she is leaving behind. She nods at me her hands braced on her window frame, ready to jump. First she throws down a bulging, blue backpack, and a slightly smaller red one, but equally as full. She looks down, not at me but at the drop, I give her a look trying to convince her that I catch her. She inhales deep and let's go of the ledge. I stumble a few feet back to regain my balance. We each grab a bag and rush quietly to the car. One misstep and it's all over, one misstep and they'll tear us apart.
       My car doors were left open and we leave them open until we drive down the street. Then we close the doors and turn on the headlights. Her breath shakes. I put my hand on her thigh, squeezing lightly, for reassurance.
       "Ba..." I say but she interrupts.
       "I had to say goodbye to him." She says, a solemn tear trickles down her red cheek.
       "Who, babe?" I ask, glimpsing in her direction, I move the hand that was on her thigh to wipe the tear off her cheek.
       "My brother. He cried, he told me he will never forgive me, but he loves me." She says, putting her hand over her mouth to conceal her face as she cries.
       "Hey, come on. It'll be okay. Everything will be okay, please just believe me." I say.
       "I'm sorry, I know. This was my idea I shouldn't be so dramatic, this is for the best." She says, wiping her tears and sitting up straight, reclaiming her strength.
       "No, you're not being dramatic this is normal. It's not easy I know. I'll never lie and say it is, but in the end, when this all sorts itself out it will be worth it." I say, she looks at me. I stop the car at the red light, her features illuminated with the red, she puts one hand on my cheek and leans in, her warm, strawberry tasting lips meet my rough ones. The kiss tainted with so many emotions. This is it we are running away. She tilts her head so our foreheads and noses touch.
       "I love you," she whispers to me in her honey-laced voice.
       "To the moon and back." I say. A loud, obnoxious 'HONK!' separates us. It's three in the morning on a Wednesday, I didn't think someone would be out on these roads. I press the gas and we drive on. She plugs in her phone and puts her music on shuffle. We listen to music, to calm our nerves. We have a half put together plan, and half of it that's put together relies on sheer luck.
       Tomorrow, in twenty one hours, she will be eighteen. She no longer has to worry about her parents, she is free. We will drive until either my eyes grow so heavy they cannot open or we run out of gas. She looks at me, icy blue pierce her irises, blending with the mellow greens and sharp browns. She blinks, long eyelashes cut through the air, one solemn black eyelash falls to her defined cheekbones. I pick it off, and hold it in front of her.
      "Make this work." She says before blowing on my finger. It flutters down and lands on the arm rest. I go to wipe it away, "Leave it," she tells me. I look at her questioningly. "For twenty one hours, that's all we need." She says.
      "Okay." I say smiling at her. After a few minutes of silence I hear her yawn, her hand goes to her mouth and she lets out a giggle. "Go to sleep." I say.
      "No I got this," she says. I smile and shake my head.
       "I don't doubt you but just a little rest," I say, she yawns again. Her eyes flutter, fighting hard against the impending sleep.
      "Okay a short rest." She says and moments later her eyes fall, locked shut. I sit with the music and the sound of her quiet, delicate snores. She sleeps for five hours. I stop the car at a motel. We are two states away and I'm falling asleep. I tap her shoulder, she turns, now facing me. She's still awake so I kiss her nose. She wipes at it. A groan escapes her lips.
       "I'm awake, I'm awake," she says. I can't help but smile.
       "I'm going to rent a room, come on." I say. She whines. I get out of the car and come around to her side of the car, I open the door and unbuckle her seatbelt. She is half awake when see falls into my embrace, I lift her with ease, and lead her to the office.
•••
I slept soundly, I slept soundly until the sirens tore me away from a dream. Sirens? My body jerks to a sitting position, she is awake too, looking at the door.
"Andrew and (Y/N) vacate that room." A stern voice yells. "You will be given one minute to peacefully vacate or we will have to come in by force."
I look at her, her face frozen in fear. I jump out of the bed and grab her hand.
"What time is it?" I whisper, she takes out her phone. The display flashes 11:57 PM, we have three minutes. If we can stand for three minutes, we will be free.
"Andy, I'm scared." She says, voice quavering, hand firmly in mine. I gaze into her tear-filled eyes. I grab her face in my warm hands. We share a deep kiss. I grab her hand and lead her to the bathroom. The window is too small for either of us to fit. I pull the curtain away from the bathtub, she climbs in, I climb in after her. I grab her phone. 11:58.
"Andrew and (Y/N), I repeat, if you do not vacate in the next thirty seconds we will forcibly enter the premise." The voice orders. I have her hand in mine, they can't stop of from our freedom.
"Ten seconds!" The voice tells us.
"It'll be okay." I whisper to her.
"We will enter the premise now, we gave you a chance." They say, we hear a key in the lock, it turns slowly and turns again, and again. I can only help to think someone is helping us stall. I turn on her phone. 11:58 still.
"Tear apart the room, Andrew you will be taken into custody, and be held to a charge of kidnapping. I suggest you come out or it will be resisting arrest as well." The voice, much quieter now says. I give her hand a squeeze.
Someone opens the bathroom door, I kiss her, the curtain is torn open. A man with a harden face looks down at us.
"Andrew Dennis Biersack, you are under arrest for the kidnapping of (Y/N) I will read you your Miranda Rights on the way to the Police car. Now stand up, with your hands above your head." He says to me, with not a lick of regret or sympathy on his entire face.
"No," She says, as I stand. "No, it's not kidnapping."
"Excuse me? You are not a legal adult, therefore it is kidnapping I will escort you Andrew." He says, practically spitting.
"I'm eighteen," she says, holding out her phone as evidence. 12:00. The police officers mouth is left agape. "Andy and I are free to go." He still looks stunned.
"I-I," he tries to form words.
"You, you, will get out." She says affirmatively.
"Your parents are outside." He says, looking at neither of us but rather the ground. She stands up and links her fingers with mine.
"Convey a message for me will you? Fuck off." She says. "That goes for all of you." She puts her free hand to my face and turns it, tilting it down to press my lips on hers.
"Happy Birthday baby." I say into the kiss.
"Happy Birthday to me." She says, biting her lip, before kissing me again.

••••
I already know this one is bad, more to come. This is probably not accurate, law wise. Excuse that I'm only five years old.