sollux: okay babe

sollux kisses karkat and the cuddle again.

~time skip to 2 weeks from now~

karkat: holy fuck!! no no no no no no no no no no! What if i mess up my vows?! I can't do this!!!

kankri: karkat! you'll be fine!

kanaya: your brother is right you will be fine and you will get married to sollux.

karkat: my DAD is out there! i can't do this!

kanaya: karkat! get a grip! you CAN do this! You look hot! you are perfect! When the music plays your dad will come get you, walk you down the aisle and you will kiss your matesprite!

kankri: well there is more detail than that but yes that is it in a summery.

karkat: *sighs* fine! i can do this! i got this!

kanaya: there's the spirit!

*music starts*

karkat: fuck! can't do this!

sign: come on kar time to- holly shit you look so cute!

karkat: DAD FUCK OFF!

sign: okay okay! we have to go anyway. come on.

karkat: dad i can't do this!

sign: you can do this! come on i'll walk you to him.

kanaya: go on you got this!

kankri: we'll be in the seats.

karkat: *sighs* okay i got this! lets go.

karkat takes sign's arm and starts walking with him to the doors. they open the doors and karkat freezes.

karkat: *whispers to sign* dad i can't do this!

sign: *whispers back* you got this karkat!

karkat looks at his dad then looks out the door at sollux and smiles. they start walking slowly until they finally get there. karkat looks at his dad nervously and smiles weakly. sign lets go of karkat and goes to his seat. karkat looks at sollux and blushes. he stands facing sollux and takes his hands.((aradia is the priest))

aradia: do you sollux captor take karkat vantas to be your husband? to love and to hold, through sickness and health, until death?

sollux: i do.

aradia: and do you karkat vantas take sollux captor to be your husband? to love and to hold, through sickness and health, until death?

karkat: fuck yes!

nepeta: omfg yass! i can't even handle the feels right now!! *blows nose*

equis: nepeta! control yourself! your nose is bleeding!

nepeta: but the feels!!

sign: my little baby is growing up!! *cries tears of joy*

kankri: technically dad he grew up at the age of-

sign: kankri, shut the fuck up.

kankri: right.

mituna: dad, karkat is gonna be my brother soon!

pssi: yep, another son.

eriden: fuck my life!! *cries*

sam: they are so fucking cute!!

porrim: they are quite adorable.

sam: i love weddings!!*cries*

porrim: are you okay dear?

sam: i'm fine! its just, i never thought that a wedding can be this cute!

porrim: try to control yourself sam. you said you wouldn't cry, remember?

sam: *wipes tears* oh yeah! okay i'm good.

aradia: i now pronounce you matesprites for life. you may kiss.

sollux wraps his arms around karkat's waist tightly kissing him passionately.

karkat: *inhales deeply* sollux, honey, i need to breath!!

sollux: oh yeah *laughs*

karkat: i love you

sollux: i love you too

A/N: Hey guys! what did you think? i will keep going with the book since people love it but, this is a good place to stop for a bit. i hope you guys like this chapter. sorry no lemons but, the wedding made up for it. later nerds!