Radley Sanitarium, Day 129

Experimenting with medication is all fun and games until Alison is suddenly all over Radley. I saw her outside this morning watching me through the window, then there was a red coat in the day room for just about half a second, and then after I took an afternoon nap I woke up with her sitting in my chair, smiling at me and reading that freaking Lolita book. I closed my eyes for a bit and then she was gone.

I went back to the basement to look for clues, and I found a piece of paper on the floor with "soon" written on it, clearly in Ali's handwriting. Soon what?

I was walking around with this severe brain fog all day long. It's hardto explain, but it felt like a combination of being drunk and the time goingway too fast. I barely remember seeing any daylight. I don't even know where myAlison doll is, I remember leaving her in my bed before going back to thebasement and then I didn't go to my room at all until after turning that Voyageworld map into a proper map of Radley. What direction and how many steps to getto specific rooms. I was so intensely focused on it that I wasn't aware of whatwas going on around me. And when I went back in my room for dinner the dollwasn't there anymore, but it took a couple of hours before I realized it. It'spossible that I put her back in the children's ward and I don't remember. Iguess I'll just look for her tomorrow. I can't believe I'm actually going tosleep without a doll...