1.

"Class today there would be a new classmate in here today," the teacher called out, while walking into classroom and placing his book on the podium.

I stop daydreaming and look up at who the new student was. The new student then walked into the classroom and introduced himself.

"Hello, my name is Yoo Kihyun and I hope we'll have a great year together," he smile sweetly, causing all of the girls cheer in happiness.

He is handsome not gonna lie, his cute smile as he gives the class, and lovely eyes. But he's probably just another one of those jerks.

"Please choose a seat, you wanna sit at" the teacher nicely order Kihyun.

The teacher's probably having a great day, I thought.

"Sit by me!" The girls yelled in my classroom, with their hands raise up in the air. But however, he decided to take the seat in front of me.

"Class we'll start this lovely Friday morning class with the school news," the teacher, Mr. Yang, announced.

"Pass these papers to the back, please," He mumbled, carelessly tossing them on desks in the front row.

Now that's more like him, I laugh in my head, causing Kihyun to turn to me with a smile. I look back at him and waited to see what he was going to say to me.

"Annyeong, what's your name?"

"y/n," I reply, confidently, giving him a friendly smile.

"Nice to meet you," he smiled cutely.

"Yah. You better not take him, he's mine!" yelled one of the most popular girl in the school, Hyorin.

I turned away pretending not to hear her what she just said.

"Class pass the papers up and make sure you have your name on it," Mr. Yang stated as we finished up.

I passed up my paper to Kihyun, carelessly, with the others behind me.

"Hey, y/n. I think you forgot to write your name," he whispered to me.

"Oh, here," I said and try to grab it from him.

"I'll write your name for you," he giggled and turn back to his desk.

*lunch bell ring*

Everyone stood up and walk to lunch with their friends, while I waited until everyone left. When mostly everyone left I stood up and saw Kihyun doing the same.

We stare into each other's eyes.

My heart started to pound, loudly.

"Hey, y/n!" Bora called me. "Let's go to lunch," Seung headed to the door with Bora.

"Okay," I reply and followed them as I took a look back at him.

We sat down at our usual table, but I couldn't stop thinking about Kihyun.

Where would he be sitting? But since a lot of girls that likes him he'll be fine, right?

I then saw him walking around to find a seat. There were grls yelling his name for him to sit with them, but it seem as if he was looking for a specific person.

It can't be me...right?

Should I ask him if he wants to sit here with us? There is a empty seat by me. But I don't wanna be one like those girls. I just wanna help him.

"Yah, what are you thinking about?" Bora ask me, while waving her hand in front of me.

"Huh....ohh nothing," I replied back with a smile and look back down at my tray.

"Are you sick?" Seung ask touching my forehead.

"Ani, I'm fine" I moved Seung's hand away.

He's coming closer should I ask him?

When he was coming down the row I couldn't, so I decided to just ignore him.

He however stop at my table.

"Is this seat taken by chance?" he ask looking down at the seat next to me.

"O-ohh...ani," I respond with a shutter, while wondering why he didn't sit by all those girls who were inviting him to instead.

He sat down his lunch down and started to eat.

"Yah, why is he sitting with her!" I could hear Hyorin scream from the other side.

Bora kick me from under the table, and tilt her head, telling me to talk to Kihyun.

I mouthed a simple 'no', but she didn't take that as a answer.

"So how's been your first day here?" I finally got the nerve to ask him.

"It's been pretty good, I guess," he smiled and looked down at me.

Secretly he didn't want to tell her that it was because of her of course.

His beautiful smile and shining eyes caused me to turn away, stupidly.

"I'm going to go dump my tray. I'll be back," I told them and stood up to leave.

As I turn back, I see Kihyun doing the same, and follow me from behind. However I saw Hyorin and her two friends walking up to me, with there hand crossed. I ignored her and kept walking forward, because I remered there was Kihyun behind me.

She carelessly trip me with her foot, which made me dump my food all over me and fall onto someone. I felt someone's arms holding onto me, which didn't cause me to fall to the ground.

I look up to see Kihyun holding me in his arms. "Are you okay?" he ask me and look into my eyes. I nodded my head, while he help me stand up. I kept my head down low from all the embarrassment as he walk up to Hyorin.

"YAH! WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM!!" He yelled in anger at Hyorin. I look at him and was surprised like many of the others. Hyorin and her friends were so surprised they kept exchanging looks.

All I wanted to do was run away from the embarrassment. I swear everyone was looking at me by now.

What have you put yourself in now? I tried to walk away, but fell down immediately. I think I fracture my ankle, I thought, while holding onto my ankle. I glimpse up at Hyorin to see her giggle, happily, with both of her two friends.

Bora and Seung hurriedly came over to me as Kihyun help me up. "Here. I'll take you to the nurse," he suggested, sounding worriedly. He put my left arm around his neck and help carried me to the nurse.

"YAH!!" Bora and Seung yelled at Hyorin and her friends, after seeing what they did to me. They walk up to them and were gonna start a fight.

"Hajima!" I declared and they step away.

Bora and Seung was going to follow us while glaring at Hyorin and her two friends. "Stay here. I'll take her to the nurse," Kihyun told Bora and Seung. However Bora and Seung manage to stay, hopefully they don't start a fight with Hyorin and her friends.

"Sit here," he told me, as he place me on one of the bed and went to talk to the nurse. I lay down and decided to take a short nap.