Meeting my step daughter

Pic of Xavier

Xavier's POV
"Hey X im going to go to the airport ro pick up Annabelle",said my best friend Chase. All right good luck I said. Well I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Xavier James, I'm 30 years old, I have jet black hair, blue eyes, I'm about 6'3 and I have a mom, dad and a younger brother but they actually live in New York. The reason I said good luck to Chase is because I've seen pictures of Annabelle and if she's anything like her mother my life will be hell. The only reason I married Gwen is because of our companies. I know she's after my money, but my parents want me to get married so it's a win- win situation for everyone. I get married my parents get off my ass and me and Gwen's companies will be better. That's when I heard a knock. "Hey Xavier",said Gwen. Speaking of the devil I thought. What do you need Gwen I asked. "I can't wait for Annabelle to get here. And for you to meet her", said Gwen excitedly. Me to I said trying to sound excited.
20 minutes later
I heard a scream most likely from Gwen. When I went outside I saw a girl with blonde hair, brown eyes, about 5'6 with tattoos and piercings. While Gwen was rambling to the girl. I couldn't stop staring she was beautiful. With her blonde hair falling to the middle of her back. And her brown eyes reminded me of chocolate. I coughed to try to catch their attention. Fortunate for me it worked. But then I looked closely at her features she looked like Gwen. Then I realized that this was my step daughter. Shit I thought she's beautiful. Hello mia cara (my dear) I said my voice coming out huskier than I wanted it to. "Ciao presumo tuo Xavier" ( hello I assume your Xavier), she said her voice sounding angelic. Si parlava italino ( you speek Italian) I asked amused. Most people don't speak it. "Evidentemente o non sarei parlando esso" ( obviously or I wouldn't be speaking it), she said sassily with a smirk. That was a huge turn on making me try to hold in a moan. "Come on sweetheart I'll show you around the house ", said Gwen. "More like mansion", said Annabelle sounding impressed. That made me smile knowing she liked the mansion. God I sound like such a girl. As Gwen and Annabelle left, I noticed Chase was staring at me. What I asked confused. "Nothing man", said Chase with a smirk. Alright I said suspiciously. "So Anna seems cool", said Chase. Anna I asked confused. "Oh right she told me to call her Anna", clarified Chase. Anna sounded really sexy. Damn it Xavier stop it she's your step daughter emphasis on the STEP DAUGHTER part! Oh ok I'm gonna go to my office I said. Once I got to my office I put my head in my hands and tried to deside how I was going to deal with my situation.