"I don't care" Rose hissed "I just want her gone"

"She's not going anywhere until she explains" Scorpius said, standing up and folding his arms, glaring directly at Dominique. Maybe not so whipped then, Dominique thought.

"What if I don't want to explain" Dominique declared, her smirk back in its place, "what if it's too painful"

"As if you haven't caused enough pain, Nique" Rose breathed. Dominique sighed before her smirk re-joined her face.

"Alright, I guess you do deserve an explanation" Dominique giggled.

"Not if you're going to act that way about it" Albus scolded.

FLASHBACK- TOWARDS THE END OF DOMINIQUE'S SIXTH YEAR

Dominique sat curled up on the sofa with her boyfriend, Benjie. They sat together peacefully, as they did every night, watching the fire and listening to the hectic sounds of the Gryffindor common room. He ran his hand through Dominique's gorgeous ginger locks, and she placed her hand on his chest. They were happy.

Hours went by, and the couple did not stir. Perhaps they fell asleep in the position, they couldn't tell you. They were happy. Comfortable in their silence. Soon, it was dark and the hustle and bustle of the common room slow disappeared. Soon, they were the only two left in the room. They were happy.

Not long later, a noise broke the perfect silence they were sitting in. A shuffling, coming from one of the corridors. But they didn't care, they had sat through months worth of sound, it didn't disturb them. Not until the shuffling grew closer to them.

Dominique heard the familiar groan of the floorboards being lifted up. Someone was taking the invisibility cloak. She pushed herself up, she was curious. It wasn't unusual for someone in her family to go out late at night- they had the cloak for a reason- but she wanted to know why. Who was taking it? Where were they going? She sat up further, Benjie following her- confused, no doubt.

Dominique spotted a small figure, so it wasn't any of her older cousins... but before she had a chance to catch a glimpse of the figure's face, they had disappeared. They only thing she was able to see was a snatch of red hair, and of course that narrows it down so much.

She quickly forgot the encounter, and went back to Benjie, and before long, they fell asleep.

The next night, Dominique kept a conscious eye out, but nothing happened. Not that she cared. But the night after, it happened again. Just a glimpse of red hair. But she saw more of it this time, it was curly. Not many of her cousins had curly hair. Merlin, only one of them had curly hair. Rose.

What would Rose be doing going out at a time like this? Rose was a goody. She would never if stay up past curfew. What has gotten into her? Dominique shook it off. She's maturing she told herself, she's just finding what she's really like, not influenced by Auntie Hermione.

This routine happened for a month, every other day Rose would sneak off to, well Dominique didn't know where, but she couldn't follow her- she needed the cloak for that. Dominique tried to tell herself she didn't care, but every time she watched her cousin go she grew more and more curious. Soon, she found herself telling Benjie about it.

"Why do you care where she goes Domi?" Benjie asked. Dominique couldn't answer that, she didn't truly know, but she needed to talk to someone about it. "Besides, Domi, I've never seen her leave"

"That's because she has the cloak, silly" Dominique laughed, resting her head on Benjie's shoulders. Dominique sighed, "Why don't you look out for her, on Thursday, that's when she'll go next"