Part 3

-Main character is the mate of a vampire or she's a vampire who's the mate of an Alpha.

Fangs and fur, kinky... 

-Pack names are always a bit dramatic. Usually have moon thrown into the mix.
Red Moon. Night Fall. Chasing Wind.

-Character names are always so perfect. They just flow so well.
Nathaniel Lucas Knight. Amy Lee Savannah Rose Winters.

Where did my parents go wrong?

-If the names can be written in a cooler, more supernatural form, they just have to be.

Lucas = Lukas

-Five year olds either still speak in baby talk or are smart enough to play chess with you.
Uhmm, child, who grew you?!?!

-She always has the most random eye colour. Pink, amethyst, blue and green with gold flecks.
Can I get contacts for that?

-Her mate has this group of women who are throwing themselves at him-sometimes literally- and hate her.

Groupies...
Rock star Alpha.

-The group always has a frontrunner.

It's good to be queen. Queen of the side chics.

-Her mate always smells like the ocean, rain and pine trees. Or spices, usually cinnamon.

Wow, no wonder all the girls want you. Walking around here smelling like breakfast. Boy...

-Title of the book has keywords; controlling, aggressive, possessive, overprotective and arrogant in the desired order.

Glad to see we're using our descriptive words.

-Author writes, note the sarcasm in brackets after a ridiculously obvious sarcastic statement.

-_-
I hope you can feel the heat of my glare through the screen.

-If Nina Dobrev is in the cast list, expect to find Ian Somerhalder or Paul Wesley somewhere in there too.

Is there some rule about having them together? Does TVD sue people who don't?

-Love triangle between the characters listed as Nina Dobrev, Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley.
Every. Frigging. Time.

-My mate is my brother-

Stop.
Just stop.
I'll be praying for you.

-First paragraph of the book is crazy long and has no full stop or comma.

Hi my name is Amy Lee Savannah Rose Winters and I'm the omega in my pack and I have pink eyes and my mate is the future Alpha Nathaniel Lucas Knight but he rejected me and is now with my slut sister Ashley who is jealous of me oh and even though my parents are Betas everybody hates me and beats me.

Like, can you read that in one breath?!?! Girl...
Do you even English?

*slowly slides you my English teacher's number*

-The sluts names are always in the category of Ashley, Jessica, Britney...

What's in a name?
The power to make you a slut Shakespeare.

-She's broke and working as a waitress and serves his table. He leaves a hundred dollar tip and she tries to give it back.

Are you sure you're broke?

-When they hug, they always fit together perfectly.
No awkard snuggles. No one's ever too tall, too big, too something.
What are you? Puzzle pieces?

-Her dog turns into a werewolf. He also happens to be her mate.

Somehow no one ends up with a dog that turns into a she wolf...

-Gets abused for years and is frightened by people but as soon as she meets her mate, it all goes away. In two days, she's recovered from the sort of torture psychiatrists take years to treat.

Did he hit you with amnesia mist? Or is his face the cure to everything?

-Every time another character says something, she's like wait, what?

"I don't hate you,"Lucas said
Wait, what? He doesn't hate me?
"I love you,"he continued.
Wait, what? He loved me?

Girl, is you a waitress? Cause...

-The POVs switch so fast it gives you whiplash.
It's like they've been challenged to write a chapter giving each POV one paragraph.

-Ten different POVs in one chapter to tell you the exact same thing!!

Do I even need permission to punch you?

Amy Lee's POV

I  stood up from my seat under the tree as I watched Lukas approach. Everything about him was so perfect. From his tousled dark hair to his lean hips. Everything.

Lukas'  POV

I watched her stand up from where she was seated under the tree. She was so beautiful. She didn't think she was but everyone could see it. Her sparkling amethyst eyes, her cheekbones, her hair. A shimmering river of the darkest ebony oil, like silk. Beautiful.

Random dude on the street's POV

I watched the two people on the opposite side of the park. The male walked to the female as she stood up slowly and sent him coy looks. It was clear to anyone watching, they had feelings for each other. They were perfect for each other.

He was-

Now, now, don't be greedy random dude. Everybody gets one paragraph. Oh, I can't say no to you.

Random dude on the street's POV continued