"Hey" was all he said H.S

"So What do you think of my makeup?" Ariel asked
"It looks good" i said back and smiled at her she looked at the mirror, i turned around to put my heels on.
Ariel put her hair in a cute bun she looked wonderful
"Lets go!!" I said and we walked out of her apartment.
We were walking forwards the pub down the street i saw two men that i recognise i tried to remember from where the shorter guy whispered something in his friends ear and they started walking towards ariel and i wasn't very happy about it, the shorter guy started talking to ariel he mentioned her to walk after him a little further away from me and the other guy that was with him.
"Hello" i heard a British accent like ariel's talking, i looked up and saw the guy talking to me.
"Hey" i said back dryly he didn't look very amused
"Why are you mad?" He asked
"Because i was suppose to have an evening with one of my best friends and you two are disturbing us!!" I said a little louder.
"Don't worry you will have a lovely night with your friend and us" he said and winked. Something about him made me feel like I can't talk he had something very attractive about him.
"Why would i have a good night with my friend and YOU?" I asked. He got closer and held me by my waist and pulled me closer his hot breath against my cold skin.
"Because i will make it good believe me you will feel amazing tonight" he said huskily and i smirked i didn't have a sexual relationship with someone for already two or three years i smiled and he kissed the corner of my cheek i felt like being flirty at the same moment.
"So what's your name?" He asked
"Katya, how about you?" I asked him?
"Harry" was all he said
I saw ariel and the other guy coming back ariel walked straight up to me
"Hey kat Niall the guy i was talking to asked if its possible that they will come with us?" She asked me
I looked at Harry behind her he was really attractive i looked back at her,
"Sure why not they seem like nice guys" i said and looked at her she walked to the guy she was talking to she told him something he said something we started walking "by the way this is Harry" i told ariel
"And this is Niall" she said back Harry mentioned me to come after him we walked a little further away from Ariel and Niall.
"So how old are you katya?" Harry asked
"I'm 19 and you?" I asked
" i'm 19 as well" he said said and smirked at me his eyes were darker than before it somewhat turned me on, don't get me wrong i will never go with any guy but he seems different.
We walked in to the pub people around us were sweaty and drunk Harry took my hand in his and took me to a chair
"What would you like to drink?" Harry asked
"A mojito please" i answered he winked at me and ordered our drinks. I looked over Niall and ariel she was very calm like she is most of the time and she had a beer in her hand a voice disturbed my thoughts it was Harry
"Excuse me i didn't hear you" i said embarrassed i felt my cheeks burning
"It's alright. Here is your drink" he said calmly and smiled at me.
"Thank you very much" i said and smiled at him
"You know you are really sexy when you are embarrassed" he said and got closer to me
I looked at him shyly and smiled i didn't say a word
I took a sip from my mojito.
I looked over Ariel and Niall again they were talking but they were looking at the crowd i laughed to myself Ariel loves it. After being really quite and not talking almost at all i finished two mojitos Harry looked at me he was tipsy i was more towards being drunk he got closer to my ear
"Come with me baby" he said with a sexy low voice
I didn't say anything i just walked out of the pub with him. Harry and i were walking pretty fast it took us 10 minutes to get to the building we live in each one in a different apartment we walked past my apartment and straight up to his, he unlocked the door and let me in, Harry got in and pushed me on the wall he gave me small kisses on the neck and slowly made his way up to my lips, his lips were soft and plump, I kissed him back our tongues moving in sync after being just a very passionate kiss we started making out. I played with Harry's hair it was soft and curly.
He started to unzip my dress i couldn't say no because i actually wanted him.
He threw my dress onto the floor his lips left mine he looked at me "wow" was the only thing he said, i smiled and blushed just before his lips crushed onto mine again he smiled into the kiss.
"Jump baby" he said, i jumped on to him holding his neck his big hands were just under my bum, he started walking he stopped and he sat down we were on a bed that is probably his.
I took my hands off his neck and put them on his chest we lied down and i started taking his shirt off he moaned a little he unbuttoned his jeans and took them off, i could feel him getting harder, his hand moved to his besides table and he got a silver packet and opened it with his teeth he had a smirk on his face i took his underwear off he put the condom on while i took off my bra and underwear.
"Are you ready baby?" He asked me
I nodded he put himself in my entrance he slides in very slowly, a moan escaped my lips he smiled all his length was in me he gave me a minute to adjust it felt amazing.
" you are the perfect tightness baby" he said.
I was on top of him so i started moving up and down
Moans and skin smashing together filled the room the two of us were sweating.
"I-i'm close Harry" i said
"Me too baby" he said and thrusted one more time
Moans escaped our lips he thrusted one more time and it felt more than amazing "HARRY!" I moaned and he smiled i slid off of him and he pulled me to his chest, it was warm and sweaty i noticed he had tattoos on his chest and arm.
"That was amazing baby would you mind staying here tonight?" Harry asked
"I'd more then love to" i said and he kissed the top of my head, Harry pulled the covers over us.
"Good night baby" Harry said
"Goodnight Harry" i said and fell fast asleep.