0.22

Can we just take a second to appreciate this song. vibes❤️💙💜💛💚

Christina POV
1 Month Later
"Myles stop it!" I giggled as he tickled me while I was on his lap. Right now we were on his private jet on our back to New York because he wanted me to be in the comfort of my home. Megan And Kalin are going back too. "So explain why we have to leave Paris a month early?" Kalin asked cuddling Megan. I looked at Myles for permission to tell but he shook his head. "Important business back home" I shrugged.
After 9 hours we returned home. I walked over to the couch and sat down. "Princess you gotta get ready" Myles said walking out in a navy blue casual type of suit. I took a double take and gasped a bit. "How the.... How did you... How the fuck did you change so fast" I stuttered. "I like to do things quick" he winked. I huffed and got up to get ready.

After I was ready I sighed

After I was ready I sighed. "You ready?" "To leave or to tell everyone I'm pregnant?" I asked biting my lip. "Both" he chuckled lightly. Shaking my head I out the door.

When we arrived the were cameras flashing and people welcoming Myles back. As we walked toward the table where our parents and family were sitting. I stopped in my place and narrowed my eyes at the bitch who's trying to ruin me. "Why the fuck is she here?" I spat. "I don't know or care let's enjoy this event. Stress isn't good for the baby" he whisper in my ear slightly rubbing my belly making sure no one saw but I think everyone at our table did because they gave us a confused look. "Sweetie why did Myles just rub you stomach?" His mom asked confused. "I...uhh." "She has a stomach ache that's all" Myles cheesed hard af rubbing my stomach again. Everyone nodded. After a while of chatting he grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the stage holding me close smiling. "Hey everyone and thank for coming to my welcome home event" he announced in the mic. Everyone clapped,cheered and yelled welcome back. "Well as you may know my beautiful girlfriend here joined me during my trip because I'm whipped and can't go to long without her" he chuckles along with everyone else including me. "I've getting lots of questions to why I left early and that because we have and announcement" he smiles and kisses all over my face making me blush and giggle. "Aww!" A chorus of awes break out throughout the crowd. "Anyways I'm proud to announce that........" He takes a long pause making the crowd groan and rush him to tell them. "I'm gonna be father" he blurts out. It was quiet for a moment then everyone started yelling and clapping and congratulating us. From the distance I could see Clair fuming. She sprinted toward me and tried to hit me but Myles pulled me behind him and security grabbed her taking her out. "And that ladies and gentlemen is a crazy home wrecker" Myles mumbled into the mic making everyone laugh.

I yawned and Myles led me to the limo. It was now 12:30 and dark outside. I crossed my legs and kicked off my heels. Myles climbed in and locked the doors and closed the privacy window so when the driver gets in he can't see us. "The driver will be a while so" he got on his knees and opened my legs. "Uh Myles what are..." He slowly pulled down my underwear kissing my thighs. I sighed running my hands through his soft hair. He continued to kiss around thighs as I ran my hands through his hair messing it up. When he reached my entrance he placed his hands under my thighs and put my legs over his shoulders. His tongue can work wonders. I moaned arching my back and looking down at him biting my lip. Before I could cum he pulled away which made me pout a bit. He unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear and they fell to his ankles.
(This is the limo)

 I laid on my back and kissed his lips roughly

I laid on my back and kissed his lips roughly. His hand gripped my left leg and thrusted into me slowly. "Fucking shit" he groaned. He quickly grabbed the remote and turned of the limo lighting then dropping the remote on the floor. I scratched at his back while he sucked all over my neck. "Faster" I moaned as quietly as possible because there were people leaving out the event. He sped up a bit trying not to make the limo move. The radio blared through the speakers scaring me and Myles. He held one of my hips and grabbed the remote and turned the radio of. His phone vibrated so i got from under him and grabbed it.
To Clair Brooks
Well go for drinks tonight then your gonna leave me alone
From Clair Brooks
Look you probably hate me after today but if we're still on for tommrow I want to apologize.

I rolled my eyes and put his phone down. He tried to kiss me again but I dogged him and put on my underwear. "What's wrong baby girl?" He touched my face. I brushed him off and finally the driver came back and we headed to the apartment.

When I got home I told Myles I was feeling sick and to leave me alone. I mean I have every right to be rude. I laid in bed and watching Netflix. Rubbing my belly I talk to my little angels in there. "Hi mommies babies. I can't wait to see you. I'm gonna love you and I know daddy will to. He loves us ok" I spoke in a baby voice. Honestly I want Myles here but he's most likely out with Clair, I trust him though I just don't trust Clair. Soon after I fall asleep.

6 Months Later
I'm huge and I have back pains. Every since that welcome home party for Myles he's been more caring. Today he said he had something to tell me.
I waddled to the couch and sat down. He kneeled in front of me looking down. I heard him sniff then I picked up his head. He was crying. "What's wrong?" I asked. "I'm so so so sorry" he repeated over and over. I raised an eyebrow confused. "I messed up" he whispered. "Ok I don't know what your talking ab......" I paused and thought back to that one night I saw the texts. I got up holding my belly. "You slept with her didn't you?" He stayed quiet. "So, while I was at home aching and carrying your child you go out and fuck the girl I hate most" he was about talk but I raised my hand. "When I saw for the first time in 4 years I told myself not to trust you" I started. "That night I rubbed my stomach and told them that you loved us but maybe I was wrong" I wiped my eyes and grabbed my purse. Myles sprinted toward me grabbing my arm. "Wait please! I'm sorry I'm so so so so sorry" he begged. I pushed him away and before I walked out I turned around.

        "Your only the father of my baby ok? You can be in their lives but not mine"

And that was it........

A/n I'm not dead
Anyway the epilogue is next then Mrs.Parrish starts