0.12

Christina POV

I decided to take a day off and relax. I'm pretty sure after what everybody saw yesterday they dont won't to see me. But I guess I was wrong because Myles said a lot of people were asking how I was. Apparently Tori didn't go to work go figure. Myles came over my house looking stressed because of all the phone calls regarding what happened. I ran a bath for the both of us and set up some red wine with strawberries and flower petals in the water. Also with candles on the sink to dim the bathroom. I walked back in my room to take my clothes off and wrapped a towel around me. "Babe come here!" I yelled to Myles who was in the living room. He walked in wearing the suit he wore to work. "Yea?" He asked running his hand through his all ready messy hair. "Well I noticed you were stressed so I ran us a nice hot relaxing bath" I said leading him to the bathroom. Once he saw the whole set up he chuckled and smiled. "Princess would you mind helping me get undressed?" He asked kicking off his shoes. I unbuckled his belt pulling down his pants. "Not at all daddy" I bit my lip knowing what that does to him. He grunted and took off his blazer. I pulled his shirt over his head kissing his lips in the process. I bent down to pull down his boxers and once I did the doorbell rang. "Fuck" he groaned. I took off my towel and gave it to him. I winked and sat in the water run my hands all over my body. "You better hurry". He wrapped the towel around his waist and ran to the door almost slipping.I gigged and grabbed a strawberry.

Myles POV

Once I cracked the door opened I saw Megan and Kalin. "Hey...oh Myles is Christina here?" Megan a asked confused to why I was here. "Yea but she's busy" I said quickly. "Doing what? Why are you here?" Kalin asked suspiciously. I hear soft moans coming from the bathroom and I grunted. "Is that Christina?" Megan gasped finally getting the hint. "Oh! You were! Oh we're sorry we'll come back later!" Megan stated pulling Kalin with her. "Have fun!" He shouted. I closed the door and ran back to the bathroom closing the door. Christina was moaning my name while her hands explored her body. I dropped the towel and slipped in behind her pulling her closer to my naked body. "Babe" she asked. "Mhm" I hummed kissing neck. "Tell me about that job opportunity in Paris" I stopped kissing her sighed. "Well they want me to work on a project in Paris in November" I started. "November!" She gasped. "I thought it was December?!" "They changed it to November 10" i said trying to avoid telling her.... "How long?" Fuck. "3 month" I whispered. "What?" I heard her voice crack a bit. I turned her around so she's facing me. Since my hands were wet I kissed her teary face. "Don't cry princess I'll call you everyday and well video chat plus I'm not leaving for another two months" I explained. She smiled and accidentally touch my stuff which made me moan a bit. "Oops sorry daddy" she giggled and sounded soo adorable. I grabbed her so she was on my lap. I kissed her, slowly thrusting into her. The water in the moved around slowly. She gasped and whispered "I love you" I smiled and said "I love you too baby" which came out as a moan. She got off me and pulled me out of the tub toward her room. I push her wet body on the bed and grab her hips. It's only 1 so we have time. "Please do something" she begged. I held her down by her wrist and kissing her then thrusted into her hard causing her scream to muffle in my lips. "Ugh deeper" she moaned. I lifted her legs up higher and thrusted deeper into her. She tried to touch me but I held her down tightly kissing her. I let her go and grabbed her hips thrusting faster. I grunted with each thrust and she clawed my back. I flipped us over so she's riding me. As she bounced on me I heard the bedroom door open. "Honey are you... Oh my goodness!" Someone screamed and shut the door.I threw a sheet over us and Crystal made an omf sound as she lean down on my chest. Breathing heavily I looked at her worried. She got of me and put on my white tee and peaked out the door. "Oh my gosh!" She closed the door and put on sweats. "What? Who was that!?" I asked sitting up. "My mom" she threw
me basketball shorts. I put them on and we walked out to be greet by both our moms great. "Mom I.." Crystal started but her mom interrupted "Your an adult you can do what you want" She said  waving her hands around. "Mom what are you doing here?" I asked embarrassed. "Well I wanted to let you know your interview with Ellen is rescheduled till Saturday (it's Monday)" she said holding her purse tightly. "But you seem busy so we'll leave" once they left I was kind of mad cause I didn't get to finish Christina off. "Well since their gone" I kissed her sticking a hand in her sweats, but quess what happened! Guess! The fucking doorbell! I huffed before sticking finger in her. "Myles the door" she moaned. I thrusted my finger in and out of her. The doorbell rung again. "The door" she said she said grabbing my hand and slowly taking it out of her sweats. I pouted and sat on the counter swinging my legs. She opened the door and in came Kalin,Cam AND Megan. God why I can't we have one day alone. I groaned as they sat on the couch. "What's his problem?" Cam asked. "My problem is that I can't have a romantic day with my beautiful girlfriend" I snapped folding my arms. Crystal walked toward me and whispered "Babe calm down after they leave you fuck me all night" I raised my eye brows then frowned. "But I want to fuck you now" I wined like a baby. She laughed and raised and eyebrow at me. "I'm sorry I'm just really horny. When I'm stressed I get extra horny" I bit my lip. I mean it's true. I kissed her lips and squeezed her ass making her moan in my mouth. "Uh were still here" Megan said. Unfortunately. I pulled away biting my lip. "What do you want to do?" Crystal said walking to them. "Truth or dare" Kalin suggested. "Ok I'm first. Myles truth or dare?" Megan asked. "Truth" i said harshly. "Has anyone ever walked in on you having sex?" I blushed which I never do. "Yes two times. The first is when me and Crystal were 18 and having sex at like midnight in my room and Jake and my mom walked in on us. The second time is today when her mom walked in on us" I said huffing. "I'm not surprised you and Christina are freaks" Cam said laughing. Crystal blushed and sat on my lap. Not helping. After what felt like forever I couldn't take. "You know what I'm done! I'm to horny to sit with her on my lap!" I pulled Crystal toward the bedroom making sure she went in first. "Now I'm going to make love to my girlfriend. I don't care what you guys do but if you stay your going to hear the following: Moans,Screams,begging, the headboard and grunts. Have a nice day" I said slamming the door leaving them speechless. I locked it. I took of her sweat and then mine. Good thing she's not wear underwear. I took of my shirt and lifted her up not taking off her shirt. I kissed around her boobs and moved up to her lips. I pushed slowly into her making her hip buckle upward. I kissed her lips while thrusting into her slowly. "Ugh Myles" she moaned her hands roamed all over my body. I heard the front door close. I'm guessing they left. I picked up my pace and groaned at the feeling. "Fuck princess" I kissed her neck. The bed was now starting to creak a bit. I stood up pushing her into the door. "Myles I" "Hold it" I said roughly. "Don't come until I tell you" I said thrusting faster. She whimpered trying to hold it in after like 4 thrust we both came. I stilled in her breathing heavily. I kissed her lips sitting her bed. We lied there making out under the cover naked for a while. "Goodnight princess" I said holding her close "I love you" "I love you too Myles"

Christina POV
When I woke up Myles wasn't next to me. I Put on a shirt that stopped at mid thigh and really cute panda bear knee high socks thats Myles weakness other than me calling him daddy.

I saw him making breakfast so I went behind him and stuck my hand in his boxers which he removed it quickly. He grabbed my waist and putting me on the counter. "Okay what's  up with you?" He asked. "What do you mean?" I asked acting innocent and pulled him closer. "Why have you been so horny since you got out the hospital?" He asked backing away little. "No I haven't" I said defensively. "Yes you have. What's wrong baby?" He asked. "It's just..." I looked down "Every since what's appended to the baby I just thought that Maybe if we had sex more it take my mind of it" I stated. "Did you not enjoy it?" I asked "No no I loved it it's just you never acted like that so it surprised me" he said grabbing my hands. "One more thing" he said. "What" "Only act that slutly when you with me" he demanded bitting my neck. "Please go ready for work cause I'm tempted to fuck you again" he grunted pushing to the room playfully. I dropped a spoon on the floor and bent over purposely show my bare butt. I turned around and saw Myles covering his eyes peeking a bit. "Please go" he begged. I laughed and went to get ready.

Myles POV
She can be so shy yet so freaky.

A/n Just image Myles calling calling you princess 😍