10

I woke up with puffy eyes. I never cried this hard since forever. It was 5 am and I had 1 hour to get ready. Drew was taking me to get breakfast.
After getting ready, I had 10 minutes left so I decided to check my phone.

Andrea: meet me at the gym. I'm setting my display rn. The science classroom was locked so

Me: now?

Andrea: when you want to.

Me: not now, maybe when school starts. I'm getting breakfast with Drew.

Andrea: k, remember to give Dylan a chance...

Me: how could I ever forget -.-

Andrea: idk

Me: well bye.

Andrea: okay bye..

Something told me to forgive Dylan but I didn't want too. Why was I angry at him anyways? He knew I liked him and he liked me and kissing someone is going to chang everything.
I arrived at school and hurried to the gym. "Kylie." A voice shouted at me. I turned back and saw Dylan. "I'm sorry. For everything.." He cried. "I like you, Kylie. Everyday, you're the one that jumps onto my head. For the last couple of days, I've been getting low grades. I miss you." When he said you, his voice was cracky. His eyes were puffy, hair messy and his sleeves were wet. "Dylan, I-" I put my hands on his shoulders. "Its okay if you do not feel the same way..." He interrupted. "No, Dylan. I forgive you. We can be friends." I rubbed his head and smiled. "Really?" He smiled and rubbed his eyes. I nodded and pulled him in for a hug.
We walked to the gym together and over to Andrea. "Ayeeee." She pointed to me then to Dylan. I laughed then pushed her shoulders gently. Dylan sniffed and looked down at me. I looked back up to him and smiled back. "Okay, lovebirds!" Andrea chuckled. "The fair starts in 20." She looked at her watch.
"Andrea!" Blake called out to her. He then looked at me as if nothing happened between us. He put his hand over Andrea's shoulder then smiled at me. "Blake!" Andrea held his hand. "What's going on here? I laughed. "We're a thing." She replied, looking at Blake. "Cute." I smiled. Everyone was silent for a minute. "Wow, why is Mr Dylan crying?" He laughed. "Was." I corrected him and crossed my hands. "Well, Mr Dylan cried because of Kylie. He's crazy for her." Andrea giggled. Dylan and I looked at each other then blushed. Blake rolled his eyes and walked of. We all stared at him and Dylan and I looked at Andrea. "What was that about?" Dylan questioned. "I don't know..." She putted her hand on her chin.
We spent the next 20 minutes putting everything up.
"Okay everybody!" Out principal, Mr Howard called. "Our specialists will walk around and inspect your work. All people who aren't involve, get out."
"I'll see you guys at lunch, everyone who is involve are having a 2-3 hour meeting later." She sighed. "Okay, bye." I waved. "Bye." Dylan also waved. Andrea waved back and turned around.
As we walked out the door, I bumped into Drew.
"Ow!" I fell. I spilt Drew's coffee on his shirt. "Drew! I'm so sorry!" I got myself up covered my mouth. "It's not your fault, I wasn't looking." He took paper out of his bag and wiped his shirt. "I'm really sorry." I helped him. "Look, Kylie." He laughed. "It's okay."
"Okay... What are you doing here anyways?" I questioned him. "My project." He showed me. "That's wonderful!" I admired his work. "You should hurry, they already started." I laughed. "Oh crap. I'll talk to you at lunch." He looked at his watch and ran.
"Do you like him?" Dylan asked me. "Well..." I looked down. "Okay." Dylan said and walked away.
"Aw, you remembered." Amberlia walked to me, crossing her arms. "Amber." I played with my hands. "Remember, keep it this way." She smiled and went inside the gym.

After classes, it was lunch time. I grabbed my books and walked outside. "Kylie." A familiar voice called me. I looked up to see Blake. "We're friends, right?" He said. "I guess." I rolled my eyes. "Okay." Blake smiled and walked away.
I felt a buzz on my jean pocket and saw Dylan and Liam. Liam is one of my classmates.

Liam: Hi, Kylie!

Me: Hello.

Liam: I was deleting people off my list and saw you.

Me: Oh good thing you didn't delete me :(((

Liam: Of course I wouldn't.

Me: Okay. So where r u?

Liam: I'm with Zach at the football field.

Me: Oh.

Liam: Do you want to come and watch?

Me: Sure :)

Liam: Okay, be there quick. I want to introduce you.

Me: alright alright, I'm coming.
-
Dylan: sorry for being dicky.

Me: it's okay.

Dylan: I got detention.

Me: whaaaat?? Why!

Dylan: punching the wall and breaking it.

Me: why anyways?

Dylan: idk

Me: okay I have to go, we'll talk later.

Dylan. Okay
I put my phone in my pockets and hurried to the field. "Wait for me!" Somebody said. I turned around and saw Drew. "Oh, Drew!" I smiled. "Where are you of to?" He said, catching his breath. "The field. Want to come?" I laughed. "Okay."

We arrived at the field in about 5 minutes. "Kylieynne! You made it!" Liam shouted. "Obviously." I laughed. "Who's this?" He looked up at Drew and nodded. "He's my friend, Drew." I pointed. "Oh," he laughed. "This is my football team, I'm the captain." He pointed. "Everybody, this is Kylieynne." He looked at me when he said it.
Everyone greeted me and I talked to a few.
While watching them practice, I was really into it while Drew was on his phone, looking bored. "I'm gonna go and hang out with my friend. She's just as bored as I am." He yawned. "Okay." I said whole watching.
During the game, Liam would look at me, he was really cute!
I kept on fantasizing myself with him and not paying any attention at all until I felt something hit my nose. I blacked out
A/N I'll put Liam on later.