LUKE ASHER: My mistake

"Hello"- that's really all I can say to her? Come on Asher! She looked up wiped a few tears from her eyes that had dropped.
"Hello," she spoke in a very soft-spoken matter- I love it.

She had her eyes locked on mine and I swear, I have never seen something so beautiful. They glow with the depth of universal love, casting off stardust as of diamond casts fire and they smoulder like embers of a fire in a desert night: glancing upwards they reflect the heavens above. She is eccentric.

My awkward greeting, brushed off; as we began a conversation.
"I noticed you had taken a few shots, Luke"
"My mistakes and my inability to think at the moment, led me here"
"We all make mistakes, Luke. You need to learn the difference between wrong or right, then. Keep it in your head so you won't do it again" she smiles.
"If I didn't make my mistake, I wouldn't be talking to you, now would I?"
She giggled at my joke; hope she had not taken an offense to that..
"Touché", her smile stood out the most... It made her look; weak, vulnerable, something I haven't seen in a woman for a while.

Seconds later turn to minutes, continuously spinning to hours. We had spoken to each other for so long, we had enjoyed our companies; it's something about her that made me look at her at such state. We switched numbers, my excuse? Find a friend to talk to.

I paid the bill and walked out, a gust of wind hit my red flannel shirt. We walked on our different paths, I looked at my phone, one last time to see whether I had saved, but not her name

"WAIT! MS! I Never knew your name! Please.. Wait"  -- she did not hear me, might as well call her tomorrow.

There she goes, my revelation... As I am in search of her name.