LUKE ASHER: The night

It appears that there is an error within my shuffled option (music), it's been playing quite a shit ton of melancholic songs; 

... Oh god.

Romance isn't something I'd like to think about, the last I had one... She left me. It hurts, it does; but she told me the spark had gone and there is nothing I can do about it. It's been two days since I last saw her and my horrible decision making had led me into this pub; Can I drink away the thought of her? Find myself some sort of revelation? I can only try.

The night don their vibrant hues as chill creeps into the air. Not the bite of gust, but just to let us know; a new season is at hand. I walked into the pub, staring at numerous call-girls and their clients. Their short dresses, high heels and a face filled with make up; I can never find an interest in them.

3rd... 4th... 5th shots. Memories are fading... That's when I saw her, my revelation. She stands by the counter--stuck with her drink and a phone on her hand. She didn't look sad, she looks empty. Her eyes are somewhat blank, but is in need of human interaction. This is my chance; something to start over, maybe a slight smile and a Hello should be enough.

Her hair tied up neatly into a ponytail, her glasses tilted, her eyes red and empty. She wears a leather jacket and a black t-shirt, she's so simple and yet; here I am, afraid to start a conversation.

.... Come on Luke! You fucking dunce, Keep your Shit together and Just talk to her... My slow and unsure steps took me to the counter, she noticed my awkward matter, quickly wipe her eyes and smiled.

"Hello"