Slaughter Your Enemies

Start from the beginning

"Let's go." Scott replied, with a clenched jaw, before turning towards Derek. "You're helping." The teen demanded. 

"You want me to risk my life for your girlfriend ? For your stupid little teenage crush that means absolutely nothing ?" Derek replied, growling in Scott's face. "You're not in love, Scott. You're 16 years old. You're a child."

I mentally agreed with Derek, but I spoke out. "It doesn't matter. The fact is that Peter lied about not meaning to kill Laura, or have you forgotten that she was drawn to this town to be killed like a pig for slaughter?" 

Derek looked at me with his large green beautiful eyes, before silently nodding at me. It's seems we had another member in team kill Peter. 

We we're about to resume walking when two arrows we're shot at Derek. I saw them coming and quickly used my magic to stop them at mid air, before they hit their target. We turned to look at the shooter to find Allison with her bow pointed at us with a blonde older woman next to her.

"A witch." The blonde woman cursed, as she saw me stopping the arrows. "Allison, the flash bolt now." 

"Close your eyes."Derek ordered, as he pulled me and Scott away. I did as he said, and soon a flash of light shined through the night as the teen hunter sent a flash arrow trying to blind us. 

"Get up, let's go." Derek demanded, pulling Scott and I once more. Instead of being smart about this Scott stopped and called for his girlfriend. "Allison, I can explain."

" Stop lying. For once stop lying." Allison spit out, before glancing at me. "And you Katherine, you're involved in this too." I rolled my eyes at the accusation, while Scott tried to explained himself.

"I was gonna tell you the truth at the formal. I was gonna tell you everything. Because everything that I said, everything that I did -" Teen Wolf explained, and if Liliya had been here she would say this was an otp moment.

"Was to protect me." Teen Hunter finished, sarcasm dripping from her voice.

"Yes." Scott stated, nodding. 

" I don't believe you." Allison finally said, after thinking for a second.

"Thank God." The older hunter said, she really was starting to get on my nerves. "Now, shoot him before I have to shoot myself."

"You - " Allison said, turning to look at the woman. "you said we were just gonna catch them ?"

"We did that. Now we're gonna kill them." The blonde woman said as she pointed her gun at Derek, but before she could pull the trigger I swifted my hand, sending her against a tree. Have I mention how much I'm enjoying this witch thing? Cus being able to trow people against trees by moving my hands was pretty neat. 

The woman was good, seeing as she quickly got up and pointed her gun at me. 

" Kate, Kate, what are you doing ?" Allison asked, looking at the woman with wide eyes. "She's not a werewolf." 

"She's a witch." Kate replied, giving me a glare. "They're powerful little bitches."

"Put the gun down. Before I put you down." Allison's dad demanded as he appeared out of nowhere and pointed his gun at the woman.

Kate was about to reply to Allison's dad when the front door of the Hale house made a creaking noise. All of us suddenly looked towards it, and a shiver went down my backside. 

 "Allison, get back." Her dad said, as he pointed his gun at the door. 

"What is it?" The teenage girl asks, sounding afraid.

"It's the Alpha." Scott replied, and in that same instant Peter got out of the house in his beastly form and knocked Allison's dad, Allison, Scott and Derek to the ground quickly. I pull my hands up, just in case the bastard come for me next. 

" Come on ! Come on !" Kate called out, her gun in her hand ready to shoot. 

Peter went directly to her, probably wanting to kill that bitch first before me, and dragged her to the house. Allison stupidly followed the Alpha, and the woman, into the house. 

I quickly ran over to Scott ad Derek, to make sure they were ok, and to see if they were conscious. They both were, supernatural super healing was good for something. And quickly ran into the house, without even giving me a glance. 

Well, it's not like I'm going to go into a house with a raging Alpha. Seriously, him killing the hunters would be a blessing. I didn't need to deal with them when they found out the bodies of the hunters I had killed.

Whatever happened inside didn't last long has the fight was taken outside again. I couldn't see Derek, just Scott fighting Peter, but I knew from our connection that he was alright. 

The fight between Scott and Peter didn't last much, as Peter was much stronger than Scott. Scott was about to get offed by the Alpha when Stiles and Jackson popped out of nowhere. Stiles threw a Molotov cocktail at Peter but he grabbed it. 

" Oh, damn." Stiles mumbled, looking with wide eyes at the murderous alpha. 

I acted quickly, concentrated on the glass bottle and made it shatter with my mind. Soon enough Peter's arm was on fire and I took the chance to increase the intensity of the flames. "Ex Spiritum In Tacullum, En Terrum Incendium, Phasmatos Salves A Distum"

In a blink of an eye Peter was completely on fire and soon enough the bastard was knocked out into the ground, completely burned. 

I let out a laugh, before grinning, while wiping the blood that had fallen from my nose again . "Take that you bitch." 

In that moment Derek stepped out of the house, and walked towards Peter with his mad wolf face on. 

"Wait ! You said the cure comes from the one who bit you. Derek." Scott pleaded as Derek was preparing himself to cut out Peter's throat. "If you do this, I'm dead. Her father, her family - what am I supposed to do ?" 

" You've - already - decided. I can smell it on you !" I heard Peter grunt out, looking at his nephew with pride. Only a psycho would be proud of being murdered by family.

"Wait ! No, no ! Don't !" Scott pleaded once more, but his prayers weren't heard, as Derek killed Peter by slashing his throat open.

"I'm the Alpha now." Derek informed, red eyes swirling at me.

Oh God, I really shouldn't think about murder as a turn on.

But really, it was. 

A/N: So here another chapter. The next one will be the last chapter, and after that their will be a epilogue. Not sure if I will be doing a sequel to this, I'll think about it. Not sure if you noticed Katherine bleeding from her nose after strong spells but I made sure to make it happen. She's not on Qetsiyah level yet, she's just started embracing her witch self. So of course she'll get weak after using too much magic.