Chapter 4

Meli P.O.V

My eyes couldn't help but stay wide as I gazed over the seven of them all at once. 'These guys are huge and well toned like they just walked out of the gym, I then saw the twins walk over to them and start a conversation with them...Wait I forgot that Aliya and Julia know them because I remember they were with them when I was at the hospital. I realize I could feel their intense stare getting me out of my dazed state and look at them looking straight at me which made me blush five shades of red looking away trying not to get caught again. "Um... It's nice to meet you all again." I spoke as I try to redirect my vision to them but without warning, I felt a hand under my chin making me shiver from a spark that was sent through my body as I turn my gaze to the owner of them. As I turned my head I was only staring at a chest but as my chin was lifted up my eyes went wide and couldn't believe such beauty.

"Don't look away from us we want to see your beautiful face." Once those words left this 6-foot man I thought I was gonna faint from just him looking into my eyes but it felt like he was looking into my soul. My heart started to beat rather quickly that I bet he could hear it with no problem as his face was inches close to mine, I nod in response as my mouth was not working at the time. I could see him smirking at me as he watched me just nod as if obediently which made me want to say something but before I could the twins were by my side and moving me back.

"Listen, fellas, we need to find her a new bathing suit, If you're not going to help out the-" Aliya didn't even finish when the guys walked beside Delsin as their focus was all on me. "We have no problem with this right guys." we heard them all agree without hesitation and I blushed a bright red hearing how they just agreed like that. The twins linked arms with me and I was in between them, feeling all eyes on us I felt the twins going ahead taking me along and the guys followed behind us as we walked down the boardwalk.

"What is your favorite color.?" I heard Aliya ask as we browsed over some of the shops that had shirts and food. "Well, I like green and blue," I answered as I turned around to see what the guys were doing and they were silently walking behind us talking to each other and I nodded and turned back around. One thing I didn't notice was that when I turned my head they were looking at me with Lust and Dominance but also lovingly for they aren't just Animals they do have standards.

Julia then pointed to a shop that has bathing suits inside and the two hurriedly pulled me along to hurry and try some on. Once inside the store, the girls were already picking out swimsuits by the dozen and holding them as I followed them and picked up a swimsuit I thought would look nice considering how my thick thighs will look in it.

The guys weren't as surprised to see Aliya and Julia already with a handful of bathing suits in each hand but there were surprised to see me pick up just one. I look around for Julia and Aliya and found them toward the changing section with bathing suits ready and waiting and I quickly made my way over to them and was pushed behind the mirrors to try on a few bathing suits.

Choosing just three to show that I really liked I change into the first one and could hear the twins telling me to come out. "Come on Meli we want to see," Julia spoke leaning on Aliya. "Yeah and we promise you will look good in anything." she smiled and the guys were just waiting patiently for their soulmate to come out as well as Julia and Aliya.

I sigh with a nervous feeling but for some odd reason, it felt alright for them to see me like this. Slowly I bit my lower lip and walked out to the front with the mirrors with the one the Julia picked out. It's a striped sailor bikini with a mint bow and I looked away slightly as everyone didn't say a word. "It doesn't look right...I'll go change int-" I turn to leave but felt multiple hands stop me, looking up through the mirror I see Xander, Jolen, and Alvion were holding me back from going to go changed into something different since I didn't hear anything from anyone. I can't lie I'm surprised they even got up to stop me but having them touching me sent like sparks of lightning and fireworks through my body, I remember this feeling when they touched me last time and wondered if they felt it too. This was probably just me being dazed by such beauty from both the guys and the twins so I shook it off and turned to them.