3. His reaction

3. His reaction

Scott: He looked at you and saw your beautiful eyes starting to tear up. "Y/N this great, a little unexpected but hey that's what life is. I'll always be by your side ok baby I love you so much we can be scared together"

Stiles:  He looked at you in shock "are you serious?" You and Stiles talked about kids before and now you're actually pregnant. You nodded your head. "This is great honey I can't wait to tell my dad"

Derek: He saw the sign and balloons his worried face turned into the biggest smile you have ever seen on him. "we're having a baby!"

Isaac: you looked at his face and his eyes were glued to the pregnancy test and his whole body froze. "Can werewolves go in shock?" You asked Derek. He still didn't move.

Jackson: the doctor left the room and you looked at Jackson who looked like he was going to cry.
"Jackson" you said quietly "this is all my fault" he yelped and cried in your shirt.

Aiden: "you're what?" He said
"I'm pregnant Aiden"
"You can't be.. I'm not ready to be a father and raise a baby Y/N"

Theo: "You're pregnant, Y/N how did you let this happen?"
"You know it takes two people to make a baby Theo, so don't put all the blame on me boo!" You fired back. "Fine if you don't want to be in our lives so be it"

Liam: his face was in pure shock "oh my god" he whispered and he wrapped you in a hug "I'm so sorry Y/N we can figure this out together." You were in shock of what was happening you hugged him back tightly "thank you"

Brett: "Sorry it's really loud In here and it sounded like you said you were pregnant" Brett yelled. You laughed at him "it's because I am actually pregnant" you yelled. Brett grabbed your hand and led  you outside he sighed "are we keeping it?"

Parrish: "That's great Y/N!" He wrapped his strong arms around your waist. You smiled "I love you so much"
"I love you more Y/N"

A/N: hey guys so I want to know what chapters you want to read so please comment want you want me to write about. Thanks