Chapter 3

Ethan's POV

I woke up with a sore neck and numb right arm. "why on earth did i sleep on this crappy sofa?!" i wondered off. As i managed to get on my feet and head straight into my bathroom, all the memories of yesterday came to my mind. Stella. Stella offered to spend the night and i acquiesced to let her sleep on my bed.

She looked so peaceful and beautiful whilst sleeping. I couldn't take my eyes off her petite figure. She was so precious and every flaw she had made her so unique and perfect but there was only one thing that i couldn't do, it was holding her in my arm and telling her how perfect and beautiful she was.

"Good morning Eth" she said smiling and holding back a chuckle as she probably, obviously saw me looking at her with awe 

"G-Good morning Stell, had some good night sleep?" "Yes, your bed is comfortable. What about you?" 

"Not at all! this sofa sucks. I have to change it." i chuckled as i got up to leave the room so that she could change into her clothes and use my bathroom, meanwhile i will go wake Grayson up. 

Stella's POV

I am not sure whether Ethan was looking bizarrely at me because either i had my mouth open or he was just asking himself how on earth was he friends with a sleeping monster.

I headed straight into the bathroom, brushed my teeth changed into my casual clothes and tied my bed head in an "imperfect" messy bun. "HI BOYS!!" i screamed running into the kitchen where Eth and Gray were sitting. 

"OYYYYY calm down big booty" Ethan chuckled giving me a hug. "HIII my little unicorn." Grayson said with his mouth full of cereals and opening his arms for me to hug him.

---------------------------

We were all lying down watching some boring tv shows and series. 

"Boys, i have to leave now. I have a Gymnastics competition tomorrow!" I exclaimed getting up and picking my keys up. 

"No!! Stella stay a bit longer please?" Said Grayson while pouting like a sad lonely child. "Gray. I really have to go. But you guys definitely have to come tomorrow!!"

"Stella. You will be fine trust me. I know you will win" Encouraged Ethan as he hugged me followed by Grayson

Man, i loved those boys to death.

As you may or may not have noticed, i am a gymnast and tomorrow a big national competition will be held at the "Sports Stadium" next to my school. Just the thought of being judged by millions made me feel so insecure and scared. It made me doubt my skills too to be honest!

-------------------------

I got back home exhausted even though i practically did nothing at all. 

I ran straight into my parent's room but no one was there so i decided to call them and ask about them.

"Hey mommy!! Where are you?"

"Hi my little princess, ohh i forgot to tell you but we had to leave early today for Cali. Your dad and i have a really important meeting, we will be back tomorrow night!" my mom replied 

"But... what about my competition?" i answered almost quietly 

"I totally forgot baby girl! oh my God, i am really sorry. Don't worry baby you will be fine"

"Yeh sure. okay. umm enjoy? i have to go" 

"Bye, take care."

And with that, the rest of my day was ruined. 

I grabbed a banana and went straight to the gym. Working out was going to make me forget everything, at the end it was my only escape.

------------------------

After a good 2 hours of working out, i headed back home and straight into the bathroom to take a shower and remove all the sweat and grease off of me.

Wow, what a boring day! I slowly started to daydream on my bed until i heard a buzzing sound alarming me that i have received a text message. Slowly and indolently i picked my phone up.

From Mila xx :

Hey! good luck for tomorrow xx love you 

I smiled at the encouraging text from my best friend and slowly made my way to dream land. Usually, i always nag about having a bad day but, this time sleep seemed to just lift me up and take me to dream land where everything is welcomed but worry and sadness are the only ones not welcome.

----------------------------

"And now welcome Stella Evans, an American 17 years old from Princeton high school."

It was time for me to shine. wow too cheesy isn't it? yeh. Anyway, i did my thing but it wasn't as always. I did not have enough energy or charisma whilst doing my stunts and i was sure that the jury noticed.

The audience cheered for me and gave me some flowers but i was not satisfied at all until...

"Oh hi." i said as i bumped into his hard chest and rubbed my forehead. "You were amazing, Stell" he smiled handing me a bouquet of beautiful white flowers.

"Thank you. I didn't know you were coming." i shyly stated as i looked at the beautiful flowers in my hand. "Gray came too. And we will obviously not miss your competition big booty." "Let's go have ice cream! you look exhausted" 

_________________ 

After our ice cream, we were all walking back home as tires as a grumpy cat but i was not feeling good. I wasn't sick of anything, but i knew that all this "let me pretend that Ethan is nothing but a friend to me" situation was wrong. "Stella, are you okay" Grayson whispered in my ear witha tone of concern.

"To be honest? no, i am not." "want to talk about it?" I thought for a second and agreed on tell Grayson what was wrong, after all he was my main hoe.

"So um. Ethan. i like him? I don't know how to tell you. It had been the same since as far as i could remember but i can't do anything about it and it's starting to make me sick."

"Awww Stelly belly!! Go tell him, i am sure he likes you back." "No, never, nada." "GO NOW OR I WILL TELL HIM." "Ughh fine."

i decided to test my luck and tell him. It was now or never.

"Eth, can we talk for a minute?"

"Sure Stell"

"okay so um. IReallyLikeYouAndPleaseDon'tHateMeButICan'tHelpIt okay?"