Pranking the Boy Next Door Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

Just as I'm finishing an episode of Supernatural Spencer bursts in the house and Cody jumps off the couch and runs to a pissed off Spencer. 

"Traitor!" I yell to Cody.

"Are you serious? You had to mess with my shoes!" He yells.

I just shrug and say, "You had it coming."

He scowls at me before storming out again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey are you Spencer's girlfriend?" someone asks from behind me.

I turn around from the work I was doing at the shop to see who just asked me the question. Holy shit! It's the girl who kissed Spencer!

I nod in reply fisting my hands. She smirks at me before saying, "So you're the slut! Wow, you're ugly and fat! I can't believe Spencer would go out with you!" 

I hold back from pouncing at her, but then she says, "Oh wait, I know! He's trying to get me jealous! I mean we did kiss not long ago."

I finally snap and slap her. "You fucking bitch! You're the slut, kissing a taken man! You're the reason I was almost raped! Now I suggest you leave this fucking store or I will make sure you leave with a broken nose, and maybe a few other broken bones." I scream at her getting in her face.

Her eyes widen before she scurries out of the store. I turn around to the sound of clapping and see Ash and Sky grinning at me.

"Damn girl! That was awesome!" Sky says.

Ash nods in agreement and I grin back before bowing. "I know, I know! Praise me!" I reply.

Both girls get on their knees and begin bowing down to me. 

"What the heck?" I hear Aiden say behind me. I turn around and see the confused faces of Spencer and Aiden.

"We are praising her for the amazing thing she just did!" Ash informs them.

Both boys cock and eyebrow and she then tells them what happened.

"Wow I guess you took care of it then!" Spencer says before wrapping me into a hug. 

"I'm sorry she did that! She's the ugly slut! Honestly I don't know why I went out with her. I do know why I go out with you though!" he says.

"Why's that?" I ask.

"Well you are funny, you don't give a hit what people think of you, you are absolutely beautiful, and damn you have some good pranks up your sleeve!" He tells me with a grin.

"You know it!" I say before kissing him on the lips.

"Aw!" I hear the girls say.

I chuckle at them before continuing my work and saying a goodbye to the boys.

"Were in the lead by the way." I tell the girls.

They cheer and we plan to do another prank tonight.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls and I just enter my house with the pranking supplies we need. When we enter my room though, there are a bunch of condoms littering my room. 

There are condoms on my ground, on and under my bed, taped to my wall, in my bathtub and toilet, in my drawers, and everywhere else. 

"Dammit! Were tied again!" I tell the girls. They frown and begin helping me clean up. Man if my aunt hadn't have thrown a condom at us this morning then he wouldn't have gotten the idea. Ugh.

When we finish we sneak into Spencer's house. He told me that he was spending the night at Aiden's house so it was the perfect opportunity.

We go into Spencer’s room and take out some spray bottles. He had light blue walls so the paint we got would show up nicely on his walls.

We each take a wall and begin painting. On the wall I had I sprayed my name with hearts all over it in purple paint. It covered pretty much the whole wall so I didn't put anything else.

I turn to see what the other girls had done and laugh right away. On Ash's wall she had drawn pink flowers everywhere. 

Then on Sky's wall, since she was the artistic one, she sprayed the three of us very realistically and the two boys bowing down to us.

There was one last wall so all of us walked over and sprayed a rainbow. Oh this is perfect! 

We walk out of the house finally finished and say our goodbyes. Now I just go up and collapse on my bed exhausted. 

I fall asleep with a smile soon after thinking of how Spencer is going to react. Oh it's going to be hilarious.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Vote and comment! I'll update soon! Thank you for the people messaging me, it's really fun talking to you guys and getting to know you guys. :)