Pranking the Boy Next Door Chapter 4

Authors Note: Hi J

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4:

Oh god why is my head pounding? I sit up slowly and look at my side table. There was two Advil’s and a water left for me, and that’s when I remember the night before. I did a keg stand, I set up a date for Ash and Aiden, I called Spencer pretty, and I asked him to stay with me? I ASKED SPENCER TO STAY WITH ME!!!! I CALLED HIM PRETTY!!! Oh god I’m a dumbass! Why did I have to get drunk? I took the 2 Advil’s and chugged my water down. I wonder who left them for me.

I called Ash telling her that I couldn’t go to work because I was feeling horrible. She laughed at me and told me if I start feeling better to come work and to get better. I got out of bed and got dressed for a run. Maybe the fresh air and exercise will help me feel better. I put on my shorts, sports bra, and running shoes. I then put my hair up and slipped my iPod in my back pocket sticking my earphones in my ears.

I started at a jog then I started running, and then I was full on sprinting. I loved starting slow till getting to my full speed. It was refreshing. I slowed from my sprint to a jog till I finally stopped. I decided to rest and lay down on the sand till I ran back home.

I was finally catch my breath and I was just enjoying the sun now. When I finally decide to get up and make my way back, a volleyball comes barreling out of nowhere and hits me right in the head. I collapse to the ground, my head spinning like crazy. I close my eyes and I reach toward my head hoping it will help stop the spinning. When I finally come to, a guy is crouched down next to me. I really cute guy to be exact.

“Hey are you alright! I’m so sorry! My friend spiked the ball and it hit you. I’m sorry!” he exclaims.

I look over to him and study him. He has dark brown hair that slightly covers his emerald eyes. His lips are full and luscious, making me think of Spencer. Wait, Spencer? No, no, no! I can’t think of him that way! I mean he is really cute though. Oh my god no stop thinking about hi-

“You alright?” the volleyball boy asks me again, cutting off my thoughts.

I glare at him now pissed realizing that I’m going to have a bruise on my face where the volleyball hit. “Yeah, I’m good, no thanks to you!” I tell him. He looks at me in surprise before holding out his hand to help me up. I just smack it away and get up myself.

“Hey, I’m sorry okay? I’m Luke, what’s your name?” he asks.

“Claire.” I lie, “Now if you excuse me, I need to head home now.” And with that I turn around and start running down the beach. I put my iPod on play again and lose myself into the music.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling sandy and sweaty from my run, I decide to take a shower. I walk into my bathroom and move the curtain so I can turn on the shower. I look down and see a huge tarantula crawling around in the bathtub. I let out a bloodcurdling scream that I bet the whole world heard. I look back at the tarantula in horror and see that there is a note in the bathtub.

1 point – team Spaiden

1 point – team Vash

I guess that makes us tied sweetheart ;)

After reading the note I stormed out of the house and right into Spencer’s. I ran up to his room and threw his door open. He looked at me in shock, then in amusement. “Nice scream Vi. Did you like my present?” He asked. I stomped over to him and grabbed ahold to his ear.