Pranking the Boy Next Door Chapter 3

Authors note: Hey thank you for reading! Please vote and feel free to comment! I would love some advice! Btw it’s a long chapter! Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3:

I glance at the clock and it reads 8:00 giving me enough time to shower, put on makeup, and get dressed before work. I put on my green tank top and my jean shorts before heading downstairs. I decide to eat a quick breakfast so I eat a granola bar while I put on my gladiator sandals. Since it’s now 8:50 I decide to take the car instead of my longboard.

I arrive into town and find a good parking space right in front of the store. When I walk in Ash smiles at me and instructs me on what to do. "Okay so just greet customers and help them if they need anything. I'll be working the cash register so you don't have to learn how to work it today." Ash informs me. I nod at her before going to the front of the store and flipping the sign to open.

Throughout the day it was slow. A few customers came in and I was able to help them, but other than that nothing else happened. Finally break came and we went out to go to the hotdog stand we were at yesterday for lunch. As we sat down across from each other, two guys come and sit beside us.

I look next to me and see Spencer wearing his heart stopping smirk that made butterflies flutter in my stomach. Across from him, next to Ash, was another tumblr hot boy, but yet not as hot as Spencer. "Aiden, and you are?" The guy next to Ash says, extending his arm. 

"Violet, but call me Vi." I reply shaking his hand.

"So I hear you've pranked my boy Spencer here. That's pretty gutsy! He's the prankster around here, and nobody pranks him and gets away with it." Aiden tells me.

"Well he had it coming. Paybacks a bitch." I reply with a smirk. Next to me Spencer's eyes narrow and I can feel the heat from his glare. Finally Spencer speaks, "Well Violet, you have just made things interesting. Starting tomorrow, Friday, June 22, let the pranks begin. It will last for 1 month and we can both prank each other whenever we want. Aiden here can help me because he is on my side, and your friend over there can be on your side. You get points for every prank you pull off." 

Then Aiden adds, "All four of us can hang out whenever we want, too. We can become friends over this time but be aware that you can be pranked at any time."

I smirk at both of them before saying, "Let the games begin." And then Ash says in a fake British accent, "And may the odds be ever in our favor!" We both snicker as we get up and leave.

The rest of the day at the store was slow. Ash decided to spend another night at the house so we could prank them tomorrow. While we were in the store we made a plan. After work both of us went to Target to get the supplies we need. We got a cheap, but loud speaker that came with a remote and some sharpies.

When we got home we went over to Spencer's house to see how we were going to sneak in. When I saw they had a mat I checked under it, and of course, I found a spare key. I held the key up to Ash and she grinned at me. We took the key and got everything ready for tonight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The clock read 12am and Ash and I snuck over to Spencer's. We unlocked the front door with the spare key and tip toed in. We quietly made our way upstairs and found Spencer's room. He was silently snoring in his bed. I set the speakers on the other side of the room with my iPod plugged in, paused on a song. Then I put a sticky note on the speakers that’s said -