CHAPTER 1 - FIRST DAY

CHAERIN'S POV

First day of work.

I got up from bed and went straight to the bathroom. I'm gonna leave for work early. I don't wanna leave a bad impression to them.

I went downstairs to be greeted by my lil sis and lil bro.

"Noona! G'morning!"

"Morning unni! Let's have breakfast together."

"Morning Seunghyun, morning Harin!"

I grabbed an apple from the kitchen table. "You guys go ahead. I have to go now. Bye! Luv ya! Seunghyun-ah, take care of our baby sis, kay?"

"Yes noona. Bye! Take care! Hwaiting!"

"Annyeong unni... have a great day at work."

I reached the building I will work at...

Park Block Inc.

I entered the building and went to the information desk. I asked the employee there direction to where I was assigned to work at and I was told to wait for someone to assist me. I sat on the bench to wait for someone I don't know who.

"Excuse me, are you Miss Lee Chaerin?"

"Yes, that's me."

"Great. By the way, I'm Kim Jinwoo, your department's secretary. Nice to meet you Miss Lee. Follow me."

"Nice to meet you too, Mr. Kim." I followed him

We went to the third floor and did some turns on the corners.

"Well, this is your place. Welcome to the company. I hope we'll get well with each other. Some paperworks will be delivered to you later so you can already start with your job." With that said, I thanked him and he left.

I was sitting on my chair, looking around, familiarizing myself to the new environment. The atmosphere is nice. Walls painted nice for the eyes, equipments are up to date and everyone is busy with their own tasks.

"Coffee?" suddenly, a coffee showed up in front of my face.

"Oh! Thank you!"

"So, you're the newbie?" I nodded.

"I'm Dara. Nice to meet you---"

"Chaerin. Lee Chaerin."

"Ah. Nice to meet you Chaerin."

She grabbed a chair from the other table and sat beside me.

"How old are you?" she asked.

"I'm 22."

"Aww... I'm an unni again. I'm 25."

"Jinjja? You don't look like one. You look younger than me, to be honest."

"ㅋㅋㅋ. Thanks. I do get that a lot. But I really am."

"So... what made you apply here?"

"Uhhmmm... a close friend of mine recommended this company to me. He said that my skills suits here."