1

Rose and her best friend Carter walk into the lunch room. They were in the maze together. So was their friend Aris. But he liked sitting alone. Ever since he lost Rachel.

Rose was glad Rachel was gone. Rachel was stuck up. Always around Aris and she once threatened Rose. Carter looks over and she realises more people have came in.

"What. How many mazes were there." Carter says in disbelief. Rose just sits down. Carter taking a seat across from her. Rose looks over at one of the new kids. One had dirty blonde hair, one black hair and korean and another with dark skin. The one who was talking to David had brown hair.

The boy looks over at Rose. But then quickly looks away.

"Is it because of my hair?" Rose mutters. Most people were scared of Rose's appearance. Rose has brown hair but one side wasn't brown. It was white. She arrived to the maze like that.

Carter looks over at the boys. She rolls her eyes.

"Hey. Stop staring at my friend. Don't hate her because she's beautiful." Carter yells to them. Rose laughs.

Then Janson walks in. She sees everyone turn around and look toward him. She pulls her hood up and looks over at Aris. He looked lonely. She kinda felt bad.

Janson starts calling names. At the end. Both of them were staying. Janson exits the room. Taking the kids with him.

One of the new boys. With the brown hair. Gets up starts following a girl through the window. And yells out a name. One of the guards stop him. Her and Carter get up and throw out their trays. She passes Aris.

He looks up at her and puts something in her hand. She nods her head. Carter pulls her along. They make it to their room. Rose sits on her bed and opens the note.

Meet me in the vents. Tonight. -Aris

Of course. Aris loved to be sneaky.

"Ugh. You two would be adorable together." Carter says. Rose sits up.

"Well you and that korean boy would be cute." Rose fires back. Carter just rolls her eyes.

"Arose? Or Rairs?" Carter says mockingly.

"Your lucky I love you." Rose says throwing a pillow at her best friends face.

"Yeah. I'm pretty lucky." Carter says. She lays down in her bed.

Rose thinks about why Aris wants to see her.
×
Rawr :)