A whole new world

"Wade! God DANG it!" Mark screeches as he realizes his friend had just ruined all hopes of winning the round of Left For Dead *(quiet children, I know he hasn't played that ._.)*

"But Mark, I didn't mean to!" Wade whines, seemingly defeated he throws his controller on the couch and retreats to his room. Meanwhile Jack and Bob laugh at Mark, who now is getting munched on by his new zombie friends.

"Mark, I don't know why you'd bother teaming up with wade, he's such a Doof!" Jack yells loud enough for Wade to hear as he makes his way upstairs.

"Jack, you didn't think I knew that, of course I was only using him as bait, until he decides to WHACK me with a  frying pan!" Mark finishes his rant, thinking up new profanities to scream to the heavens.

"Well everyone, I think i'll go to bed, someone needs to 'comfort' Wadey-poo." Bob states in a sing-song voice. Everyone explodes into laughter as poor Wade peeks his head from behind the wall stating:

"Well, why don't you tuck me in too while you're at it!"

Everyone had a great time, it had started when Jack had the idea of coming to America to visit for a little, he knew the fans would enjoy seeing new Vlogs about his new 'Adventures' with the mighty Markiplier, he knew he'd also get a kick out of it as well. So with the financial help of Mark and Bob, Jack flew to L.A to hang out with the gang. Although he felt something was off as he was on the flight, he knew it would be his nerves about the heights, so he kept his windows shut. Although he couldn't see the strange lightning clouds heading right towards Sunny L.A.

*A/N Sorry about that short chap. guys, I wanted to try out a new type of writing style that I could use on this book, tell me if it looks good!*Wapsh Wapsh* And I will see all you dudes, IN THE NEXT CHAP!