Chapter 2

Chapter song: Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy

Chapter 2-

Today was the day that I went back to school, which was very stressful and kind of scary, but I'll get over it.

The school wanted me to be a senior, even though I hadn't gone to school in 7 years.

I was fine with it, and so was Jackson. He was happy that he could 'protect' me. By the way, we're twins if you hadn't guessed. We don't look it, but we are nevertheless.

I took a shower and I kept my curly pitch black hair down and I slipped my dog tag necklace over my neck.

I put my silver song note earrings in my earlobes, and I put the silver diamond studs in my cartilage piercings and my tragus piercing.

I put the black lacy strapless bra on and the dark red strapless shirt on after my hair dried.

I pulled on the short dark red skirt with black lace on next and I put on a pair of sexy black heels on with it.

I painted my fingernails red and my toenails red, and I made sure that my legs and armpits were soft and hairless before I did anything else.

I got some of my mother's make-up, and I asked Jackson if I should wear any of it and he said 'Hell yeah'.

So, I put black eyeliner on, a little but of red eyeshadow on my eyelids, and I put red lipstick on my lips.

I brushed through my hair one last time to made it soft and bouncy with curls, and I smiled at my reflection.

I went down the stairs carefully, and I smirked when my family's jaws dropped to the floor.

"Knock 'em dead, Ev." My father approved.

"Don't forget the black jacket, my sexy sister." Jackson grinned.

My mother nodded and grinned at me and I grabbed my black leather jacket. It was surprisingly tight on me, and everything that I was wearing showed off pretty much all of my curves.

My family is very weird, if you hadn't noticed. They wanted me to be a rebel. They just didn't want me to go back to the mental hospital.

I waved goodbye to my parents, and Jackson escorted me to his car so we could go to school.

We drove to school singing This is the First Thing by You Me At Six with the windows rolled down. We also sang Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy, and Crash by You Me At Six.

I sang solo on the part of Crash that the lyrics said 'Just Crash! Fall down! I'll wrap my arms around you, now!' And I got claps from many people that we passed.

We earned middle fingers from old men and women who didn't appreciate our loudness, cheers from middle aged people who thought we were good, and hoots from teens our age.

Jackson pulled into the school parking lot, and we waited to get out. My stomach clenched.

"Nervous?" Jackson asked me worriedly.

"Yeah, but I'll be fine. I remember where the office is, so you can get to class on time." I assured him with a deep intake of breath.

"You sure?" Jackson asked me, unsure.

"Positive." I answered, getting out of the car along with Jackson.

Once I got out, everyone in the parking lot turned to look at me. They all gasped and started whispering to each other. I gulped nervously.

"Last chance to bail, sis." Jackson reminded me.

"Not a chance." I told him confidently.

Jackson nodded and he headed to his class while I headed to the office to get my schedule.