The Bad Boy and the Nerd

A/N THIS STORY BELONGS TO ME, AND ONLY ME! PLEASE DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING! PLEASE GIVE THIS BOOK A CHANCE!

Preface-

Evangeline Skye went through a tough life, but she thought that it may have come to an end. Was she right, or will her life be effected by her past?

Chapter song: I'll Be by Edwin McCain (Studio Version) with Goo Goo Dolls

Chapter 1-

Hi, I'm Evan Skye and right now, I am extremely pissed off. I'll tell you why in a second, but first I'll tell you about myself in the present.

My long black curly hair is straightened and put up into a pony tail, showing my earrings.

I have three earlobe piercings in each ear, three cartilage piercings in my right ear, and a tragus piercing in my left ear along with one cartilage piercing.

I'm like 5'4 or something along those lines, and I weigh about 120 pounds or maybe 110, who knows.

Anyway, back to why I am peeved off, here's why. Enjoy it if you can. I didn't and I never will.

*****FLASHBACK, 7 Years Ago*****

It was a normal day in the fifth grade, I was sitting in the cafeteria eating my lunch like normal with all of my friends.

My friend Eli, yes he's a boy, was planning a trip to the local Theme Park for his birthday and he was inviting all of us.

All of us being Carla, Daniel, Drake, Carrie, Declan, Courtney, Lucy, Fred, Jackson, and I.

Little did I know that I wouldn't be able to make it to Eli's party. Or any of his other parties.

We were interrupted by Ryder Parks, the boy who thought he was 'the shit' just because he was popular.

"Hey fatso." Ryder laughed at me evilly.

Everyone's attention was on us now, and I shrank back from the hundred or so pairs of eyes on me.

I wasn't the skinniest kid in the world, but I also wasn't the fattest. I was chubby and fat, but I tried to ignore it.

"Shut up Ryder." I sniffled, holding back tears.

Ryder used to be my best friend in the entire world, but he ditched me when we got to the third grade because I had to get reading glasses.

"Aww, you poor thing. Still upset about your idiot cousins?" Ryder sneered.

The tears flowed freely down my chubby cheeks now. He had crossed the line. This was a touchy subject for me and he knew it.

About a month ago, my closest cousins that were practically my siblings were fooling around and they all died in a car crash because of some wasted driver who shouldn't have been driving.

"Shut up Ryder!" Carla shouted at him.

I still owed Carla for having my back and sticking up for me. I'll make it up to her one of these days. That is, if she recognizes me...

"Why are you sticking up for this loser? Overweight Evan deserves this." Ryder said with a snort.

"Overweight Evan? That's not even clever!" My brother Jackson retorted.

Back then at that moment, I had thought that the name was true, even though I wasn't yet overweight.

The name stung. It struck me like lightening. That's when a part of me snapped on the inside. What snapped was my sanity.