Fly: A Alien story

------

I came to this world to do something, what that something is, is unknown. All I know is that I came to win a fight, a battle if you wish. I came to conquer, thrive, and prosper, to survive.

What am I? Well I don’t belong to this world. I have lived for decades, I am much older than you, I have survived this long because of my rules.

Number 1: Don’t ask my age

Number 2: Don’t ask where I’m from

Number 3: Don’t ask what my mission is

Number 4:Don’t ask why I look so peculiar

AND NUMBER 5: DON’T EVER ASK WHY I’M HERE WITH MY ONEAND ONLY COMPANION

Now, that we have that covered, let me explain as to why I am on a planet to which I do not belong. I want to be human, but that shall never be, my greater strength and evolved physique prevent this. I, in human terms,  am known as an Alien, one of extra terrestrial life. An alien with the ability to blend in, the ability to be able to transform into anyone, take over the world, but that’s not what I’m here for. The truth is I came to hide, but I have another mission, to find him. I heard he was here on earth, but now he’s aware that someone is after him.

That person is ME.

GET READY I’M COMING FOR YOU.

-----------

Note to readers.

Got inspired by the song Fly by Nicki Minaj Ft. Rihanna. Im such a huge fan of Rihanna. I wanna know your thoughs and ideas so please tell me them .Thanks you all for reading and clicking on my story.  Check my other stories.

                                                                        Nadine & Ale